=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
UNIZIK Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out Online and How to Check
UNIZIK 1st and 2nd batches Admission List 2018… Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka First and Second admission lists for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released online. See details below;
UNIZIK Admission List
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) has released the names of UTME candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session through the first batch admission list.
Admission lists is the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise, its comes in different batches: 1st Batch is (Merit List) followed by 2nd, 3rd and other Batches.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has uploaded the admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session online.
How to Check UNIZIK Admission List.
- Go to UNIZIK admission portal by clicking HERE.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally,click on Sign In to access your UNIZIK admission status.
Successfully admitted? Login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
However, You can also access your UNIZIK admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIZIK admission status.
- UNIZIK Notice to 2018/2019 Admission Seekers, Departmental Cut-Off Marks
- UNIZIK Biometric Verification Exercise for 2018/2019 Newly Admitted Candidates
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.