Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
UNN Accommodation Notice for Post UTME Screening Candidates 2017 | Important Update.
This is to inform all prospective students who will be involved in the forthcoming UNN Screening Examination which begins on 3rd October, 2017 and ends on the 9th of October, 2017 that the Student Affairs Unit has graciously provided an accommodation for students at an affordable fee of N3,000 only.
Prospective students who wish to take advantage of this accommodation are expected to follow the process outlined below:
- After Registering for the POST UTME Examination online.
- Visit the UNN Portal @ http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/.
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on Online application form.
- Click on Screening Accommodation.
- Click and Generate Invoice of N3000 containing RRR.
- Make payments using your ATM card or proceed to any bank of your choice which uses the Remita platform.
- Repeat steps 2- 5
- Click on print receipt (Your receipt will contain your Hostel and Room Number).
- Come along with the printout of your hostel allocation and the acknowledgement slip generated when you registered for the screening examination.
- All accommodation spaces are valid for 2 nights (Night preceding your examination and the night of your examination).
- Squatting will not be accepted.
- Allocation will be on a first come, first served basis.
- The accommodation is available to both Male and Female Prospective students.
If you experience any challenge, please contact the following numbers:
08039260493- Payment Issues
07030209659- Room Accommodation Allocation Issues
08091490076- ICT Online Issues
The Numbers above are strictly for Accommodation Issues during the Screening Examination.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.