UNN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Screening Application Process.
UNN Post UTME Form 2020: The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN Post UTME admission screening registration and application form for 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be announced. This page covers full instructions and guidelines for UNN UTME undergraduate application 2020.
UNN Post UTME Form 2020 is Out!
WOW! Is UNN UTME entrance form really out? Read below carefully.
The portal for online registration is normally open between May, June or September of every year. Meanwhile, take your time and read through the eligibility requirement and application process provided below.
Last Year Updates
The general public is hereby informed that Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN is now available on-line for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise commences on Thursday July 18, 2019 and ends on Thursday, August 22, 2019 on the university Portal.
SEE: University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Post UTME Screening Details and Requirements.
University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening test will commence on Monday, August 26, 2019 and end on Monday, September 2, 2019.
KINDLY CHECK ›› UNN Post UTME Screening Timetable to know your exam date, time and venue.
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
- 2019/2020 JAMB Result Slip
Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng for further information.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNN Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply for UNN 2020 Admission, Register UNN Admission Screening Form 2020 Here, University of Nigeria - www.unn.edu.ng, UNN, UNN 2020 Post UTME Application Guide, UNN Admission Screening, UNN Admission Screening Form, UNN Admission Screening Form 2020, UNN JAMB Admission 2020, UNN Portal - unnportal.unn.edu.ng, unnportal.unn.edu.ng, www.unn.edu.ng – UNN UTME Admission Screening Form 2020