UNN Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Academic Session Screening Update.
UNN Direct Entry Form: The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN Direct Entry admission screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available. Continue reading to see more details below.
The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is inviting suitably qualified direct entry candidates to the 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise.
Only candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the direct entry admission screening and interview.
Registration exercise for the UNN Direct Entry screening exercise commences on August 5, 2020 on the university Portal.
How to Apply UNN Direct Entry Screening
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Direct Entry Registration:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website).
- Click Prospective Students.
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise.
- Enter JAMB Registration Number.
- Generate Invoice.
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card.
- Return to Portal.
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number.
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields.
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number).
- Re-enter your grades correctly.
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct.
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Direct Entry Screening Schedule
DAY EIGHT: TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2021
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (ALL FACULTIES), FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION
FACULTY/DEPARTMENT: ALL FACULTIES
VENUE 1: NNAMDI AZIKIWE LIBRARY, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Medicine and Surgery
- Veterinary Medicine
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Health Sciences and Technology
- 1: pm – 3:00 pm
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Social Sciences
VENUE II: CENTRE FOR DISTANCE AND e-LEARNING, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Vocational-Technical Education
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Environmental Studies
- Business Administration
- 1:00pm – 3:00 pm
- MOP UP
UNN DE Screening Requirements
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening exercises are:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library), University of Nigeria, Nsukka;
- Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: unn.edu.ng for further information.
Deadline: January 15, 2021.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNN Direct Entry Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Unn 2020/2021 Post Utme Form, UNN Direct Entry cut off mark, Unn Direct Entry Form 2020/2021, Unn Direct Entry Requirement for Medicine, Unn Portal, Unn Post Utme Syllabus 2020, Unn Screening 2020/2021 Application Form