UNN Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2019/2020 | DE Registration Guide and Requirement.
UNN Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2019… University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN direct entry admission screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See more details below;
The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is inviting suitably qualified direct entry candidates to the 2019/2020 academic session admission screening exercise. Only candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the direct entry admission screening and interview.
Registration exercise for the Direct Entry screening exercise commences on Thursday July 18, 2019and ends on Thursday, August 22, 2019 on the university Portal.
How to Apply UNN Direct Entry Screening.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Direct Entry Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Direct Entry Screening Examination Schedule.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2019
VENUE : NNAMDI AZIKIWE LIBREARY, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
FACULTY/DEPARTMENT: ALL FACULTIES
- Time Faculty/Department
- 8:00 am – 10:00 am
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Environmental Studies
- Health Sciences and Technology
- Medicine and Surgery
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Veterinary Sciences
- 10: am – 12:00 noon
- Business Administration
- Social Sciences
- Vocational Technical Education
Please come with the printout of the acknowledgement for the screening exercise.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNN Direct Entry Admission 2019, kindly subscribe with your email address to our newsletter.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2019/2020 UNN DE Registration Guide, How to Apply for UNN DE Admission, UNN, UNN Direct Entry, UNN Direct Entry 2019/2020, UNN Direct Entry Admission list 2019/2020, UNN Direct Entry Admission Requirement 2019, UNN Direct Entry Admission Screening, UNN Direct Entry Admission Screening Form, UNN Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2019, UNN Direct Entry cut off mark, UNN Direct Entry Cut off Mark for 2019/ 2020, UNN Direct Entry Interview, UNN Direct Entry Requirements, UNN Direct Entry Screening 2019/2020