YABATECH Change of Course Form 2018/2019 and How to Apply Online.
YABATECH Change of Course Form 2018. Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH change of course application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. See more details below;
YABATECH Change of Course Form
The management of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH), following the release of its Admission cut-off marks invites candidates that didn’t meet up with the cut-off marks of their respective courses to apply for the change of course form.
YABATECH Change of Course Eligibility.
♦ Candidates who made minimum score of 150 in the UTME for ND Full Time and 180 for Degree Programme and whose Post UTME Screening result is not less than 45% are eligible to apply.
Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2018 JAMB Brochure. Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission.
General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Full-Time and Degree Programme:
♦ SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
YABATECH Change of Course Available Programmes.
The programmes available are as follows:
School of Technical Education
1. B.Sc (Ed.) Business Education
2. B.Sc (Ed.) Chemistry Education
3. B.Sc (Ed.) Computer Education
4. B.Sc (Ed.) Industrial Education
5. B.Sc (Ed.) Integrated Science Education
6. B.Sc (Ed.) Home Economics
7. B.Sc (Ed.) Mathematics
8. B.Sc (Ed.) Physics Education
School of Environmental Studies
9. ND (Estate Management & Valuation) Full Time.
School of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
10. ND (Wielding & Fabrication Engineering) Full Time
School of Technology
11. ND (Leisure & Tourism) Full Time (Epe Campus)
12. ND (Polymer Technology) Full Time
13. ND (Textile Technology) Full Time.
14. ND (Agricultural Technology) Full Time (Epe Campus)
How to Apply for YABATECH Change of Course.
- Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on the link 2018/2019 “CHANGE OF COURSE FORM”.
- Interested candidates are required to pay the sum of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) (excluding bank charges) for the application form and follow the procedure on-line using ATM card (Master Card, Visa and Verve) by clicking on “PAY NOW”.
- Kindly complete the on-line application form after payment.
- Click on “Submit” to conclude the application process.
- Applicants without an ATM card should approach any bank for a reloadable card and load the required amount to enable them pay on-line.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website “click on the live support/Help Desklink on the home page of the website” or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
Duration: The change of course form will be on sale from Tuesday, October 30, 2018 and will end Monday, November 12, 2018.
Candidates should check and ensure that they are qualified for the programme they intended to apply for. Application for Change of Course does not guarantee admission.
For further enquiries: please visit the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA1, and 24 Old Administration Block.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: 2018/2019 YABATECH Change of Course Form, How to Apply for YABATECH Change of Course Form, YABATECH, YABATECH Change Of Course, YABATECH Change Of Course Form, YABATECH Change of Course Form 2018