YABATECH Lecture Materials Now Available Online.
YABATECH Lecture Materials: Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH lecture materials are now available for students online following the lock-down of the institution due to the COVID -19 pandemic prevalent in the country. Continue reading to see more details below.
The management of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has uploaded study materials on its portal to ensure students progress with their studies during the coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic.
Students are hereby asked to log on to their portal to access these study materials.
Visit http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/portal to access the study materials.
COVID-19 is real. Stay safe, stay home and save Nigeria.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap under running water for 20 seconds.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Avoid touching your face & high-contact surfaces to prevent Coronavirus spread.
- Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about YABATECH Lecture Materials, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.