YSU Post UTME Form 2019 and How to Apply for Admission Screening Exercise.
- If you are searching for ‘YSU Post UTME Admission form for 2019‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
The management of Yobe State University, Damaturu, YSU wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the post UTME admission screening form for 2019-2020 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. The minimum accepted cut off mark from each candidate is 160.
From the office of the Registrar, Yobe State University, Damaturu, this is to inform all candidates who apply for admission through UTME that there will be screening exercise for those who chose Yobe State University as their FIRST CHOICE with an aggregate score of 160 and above and Direct Entry candidates.
YSU Post UTME / Direct ENtry Screening Eligibility.
- Must have registered for the UTME and chose YSU as his/her first choice;
- Must have passed the UTME, by acquiring the minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied. CHECK : YSU Departmental Cut-Off Marks for 2019/2020 Admission Exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct entry applicant must have gotten the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to his/her chosen programme;
- Must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at credit level, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), the National Examination Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Education Board (NABTEB), and National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) in not more than two (2) sittings;
- Must have attended the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise within the prescribed deadline; and
- Must have uploaded his/her ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level result(s), as the case may be, on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least,prior to the Post-UTME screening.
Yobe State University Courses.
|ARTS AND EDUCATION|
|EDUCATION ENGLISH LANGUAGE|
|EDUCATION ISLAMIC STUDIES|
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
Yobe State University Post UTME Screening.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION for post UTME/DE screening for 2019/2020 admission commences immediately and will close on Saturday 17th August, 2019.
- Departmental screening will be conducted between Monday 19th and Saturday 24th August, 2019.
- Scratch card for registration is obtainable at non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000:00) only payable into:
- Yobe State University account Number 2032343287 at First Bank, Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum branches.
- Access Bank account number 0025393351 at Damaturu and Potiskum branches.
- Evidence of Bank payment must be converted to University receipt at the Bursary department before departmental screening.
All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied.
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they chose as their first choices but have the appropriate scores to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- Candidates who wrongly applied for inappropriate programmes such as Education arts; Education Science; Education Social Science; Arabic & Islamic Studies; Sociology and Anthropology and Biological Sciences must also visit JAMB portal to change to more appropriate courses as indicated below:
- Candidates should change to B A (Ed) Arabic/English/Hausa/History /Islamic Studies, instead of Education Arts;
- B Sc (Ed) Biology/Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics, instead of Education Science;
- B Sc (Ed) Economics/Geography/Business Education instead of Social Science Education;
- B.A. Arabic Studies or Islamic Studies instead of Arabic and Islamic Studies;
- B.Sc. Biology instead of Biological Science which is the nomenclature of the department, but the programme is Biology; and
- B. Sc, Sociology instead of Sociology and Anthropology.
- All awaited A’ level and O’ level results not uploaded by candidates during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Candidates must print their original JAMB result slips before attending the Departmental screening.
- Original certificates/statement of results from last schools attended only will be entertained during departmental screening while internet browsed O’ level results obtained not later than two years will be accepted (i.e. 2017-2019).
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about YSU Admission 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.