YSU Post UTME/DE 2019/2020 Form | Cut off mark and Registration Guide.
YSU Post UTME/DE 2019/2020 Form… Yobe State University, YSU post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. YSU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 160. See more details below;
This page is exclusively for candidates aspiring to study in Yobe State University (YSU). This page, which was created by AllSchool, will discuss the YSU Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for YSU Post UTME Form
- Candidates must have chosen the Yobe Sate University, Kano as FIRST choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of 160 and above in the 2019 JAMB/UTME. However, some courses have higher cut-off mark.
Yobe State University Post UTME Screening.
Eligible candidates should come forward for Post UTME and Departmental Screening scheduled as follows:
Step I: Online registration for Post UTME screening
- Candidates are to purchase registration Scratch Cards at a non- refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00)payable into the:
i) Yobe State University Account Number: 2032343287 at the First Bank in Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum. OR
ii) Access Bank account number 0025393351 at Damaturu and Potiskum branches.
- Sales of Scratch Cards and online registration will commence immediately and will close on Saturday 17thAugust, 2019.
- Evidence of Bank payment must be converted to University receipt at the Bursary department before departmental screening.
After purchasing the Scratch Card, follow the link below to apply using your Scratch Card Pin and Serial Number.
YSU Departmental Screening.
Candidates are to report to the Department of their First Choice as from between Monday 19th and Saturday 24th August, 2019.
- Original JAMB Result Slip
- Original SSCE/TC II certificates or statement of result from last school attended. WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS, and Senior Higher Islamic Studies Certificate are accepted as appropraite.
- Original online registration for Post UTME Screening Registration Slip.
- Original University receipt for purchase of screening scratch card
- Original Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Original certificate of local government indegeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
Candidates Should Take Note of the Following
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1stchoice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied.
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they chose as their first choices but have the appropriate scores to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- Candidates who wrongly applied for inappropriate programmes such as Education arts; Education Science; Education Social Science; Arabic & Islamic Studies; Sociology and Anthropology and Biological Sciences must also visit JAMB portal to change to more appropriate courses as indicated below:
- Candidates should change to B A (Ed) Arabic/English/Hausa/History/Islamic Studies, instead of Education Arts;
- B Sc (Ed) Biology/Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics, instead of Education Science;
- B Sc (Ed) Economics/Geography/Business Education instead of Social Science Education;
- A. Arabic Studies or Islamic Studies instead of Arabic and Islamic Studies;
- Sc. Biology instead of Biological Science which is the nomenclature of the department, but the programme is Biology; and
- Sc, Sociology instead of Sociology and Anthropology.
- All awaited A’ level and O’ level results not uploaded by candidates during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Candidates must print their original JAMB result slips before attending the Departmental screening.
- Original certificates/statement of results from last schools attended only will be entertained during departmental screening while internet browsed O’ level results obtained not later than two years will be accepted ( i.e. 2017-2019).
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.