YSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Application Updates.
YSU Postgraduate Admission Form: Yobe State University, YSU postgraduate admission application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be announced. This page covers full instructions and guidelines for YSU postgraduate application 2020.
The portal for online registration is normally open between May, June or September of every year. Meanwhile, take your time and read through the eligibility requirement and application process provided below.
Recommended: Get YSU Postgraduate Past Questions Here.
Last Year Updates
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Yobe State University (YSU) postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
YSU Postgraduate Admission Entry Requirements
General Ordinary Level Requirements For All Postgraduate Programmes Admission
All Candidates applying for Postgraduate Programmes MUST have five O/Level Credit Passes including English Language, Mathematics and three other Departmental relevant subjects.
Master’s Degree (M. A., M. Ed., and M.Sc.)
- Holders of First Degree in relevant subject with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) with CGPA 0/5.0 from Yobe State University, Damaturu or any other University recognized by the Senate of this University.
- A candidate with at least a Third Class Degree or HND and Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) with Lower Credit-CGPA 0/5.0 from Yobe State University or any other recognised University may be considered for admission
Doctor of Philosophy Degree (Ph.D.)
- Candidates with Bachelors degree from Yobe State University or any other recognised University must obtain a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) with a CGPA of 0/5.0.
- Candidates must have Academic Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with ‘B’ Average Grade (60%) in addition to his/her First Degree from Yobe State University, or any other University recognized by the Senate of this University.
- Candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity and effective decision making and problem solving potentials.
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
- A First Degree not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) in the relevant subject from Yobe State University or any other University recognised by the Senate of this University.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of Lower Credit (CGPA of 0/5.0) or HND at Credit Level with any other recognised professional qualification in the relevant subject.
- Candidates with Third Class Degree may be considered for admission in their areas of specialisation or other areas for the purpose of conversion.
How to Apply for YSU Postgraduate Admission Form
- Application Forms are obtainable Online @ pgschool.ysu.edu.ng on payment of N 10,000.00 for the purchase of Scratch Card at ZENITH BANK, PLC into this Account Number- 1015396870
- The Sales of Scratch Card for Online Application begins on Monday, 9th September, 2019 and closes on Friday, 25th October.
- Guidelines for Filling of Postgraduate Application Form:
- The Applicant should provide all information sought in the Application Form available online in the aforementioned website. Application with incomplete information shall not be treated as valid.
- Proposed Programme including Area of Specialization (if any) should be clearly stated.
- Applicants should ensure that their Official Transcripts of Academic Records are forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Yobe State University, KM 7, Gujba Road, M.B. 1144, Damaturu, Yobe State. Applications without Official Transcripts of Academic Records shall not be processed.
- A candidate can apply for admission to only one (l) Degree or Diploma Programme at any given time.
Note: Duly completed Online Application Forms should reach the School of Postgraduate Studies, on or before 31st October, 2019.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about YSU Postgraduate Admission202 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.