Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Check 9mobile Account Balance – Most people don’t know how to check Etisalat account balance now that its name has been changed to 9Mobile.
And also, for people with multiple SIMS, it is typical that you might forget or mix up the codes for each network. So, in this article, I will you with details on how to check Etisalat account balance and Etisalat balance recharge.
9Mobile, formally known as Etisalat is a multinational company based in the UAE but has operations spread across the middle-east and Africa.
The company changed its name from Etisalat to 9Mobile on the 14th of July, 2017. Its operations in Nigeria commenced in 2008 and its major operations involve the provision of data, GSM, and international roaming services to its customers.
How to Check Etisalat Account Balance
Checking Etisalat account balance can be done in two (2) ways:
1. USSD Balance Check
This is the most obvious and efficient way of checking your Etisalat account balance. These are the steps to follow:
Dial *232# on your phone and send.
Your account balance/airtime credit is displayed on your phone immediately within seconds.
An SMS of the account balance would also be sent to you.
2. My9Mobile App Check
Download and install the 9Mobile app from Apple Store or Play store.
Log in to the app using your Facebook or Gmail account.
Search for “Check Balance” option and click on it. Your account balance will be displayed.
Etisalat Bank Recharge
There are several ways of recharging your Etisalat balance. So, after checking your account balance, if you need to recharge it, follow the methods below:
1. Etisalat mobile application is one of the most convenient ways of balance recharging. It is free and available both on IOS and Android mobile platforms.
2. To recharge your prepaid mobile account quickly you can visit www.etisalat.ae/quickly. The transaction is made with any credit or debit card by entering only the phone number and the amount of money.
3. Etisalat also offers online services. You have to log in and then you are allowed recharging your Etisalat balance online. Visit www.etisalat.ae/online and choose the needed options.
4. Using of recharge cards and eVouchers is a traditional way to top up your mobile balance: Buy an eVoucher in the nearest store and Dial *120* and enter the card number.
5.If you own a prepaid or postpaid mobile account, you can transfer credit to your account. To do that, you only have to dial *100*phone number*amount#.
So easy, isn’t it? Etisalat has international credit transfer service. It allows you to transfer credit to any number. This service is free. You only need to send international number via SMS to 1700.
6. Etisalat payment machines – is a place where you can do a recharge. You can find them in any Etisalat’s store.
7. By using any bank’s ATM channel you can recharge your balance as well. Online banking, phone banking, and other services can serve this purpose.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 9mobile account balance code, 9mobile data balance codecode to check 9mobile account balance, code to check 9mobile data balance, how to check 9mobile balance, how to check 9mobile data balance, how to check airtime balance on 9mobile, how to check credit balance on 9mobile