Instagram Login Portal and Registration Guide – www.instagram.com
Instagram Login Portal – Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service which is owned by Facebook, Inc. It was formed by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger and also launched in October 2010 exclusively on iOS.
You may love to learn about Instagram, how to log in and register. In this article, I will provide you with the login details and registration guide.
How Do I Create an Instagram Account?
- Download the Instagram app from the Application Store(iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Once the app has been installed, tap to open it.
- Tap Sign up with Email or mobile Numberor Create New Account, and then enter your email address or your mobile number which will require a confirmation code.
When this has been done, you then tap next. You can also tap Log in with Facebook to sign up with your personal Facebook account.
- If you register with your email or mobile number, create a usernameand also a password, fill out your profile information and then tap done.
If you register with Facebook, you’ll be encouraged to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
How You Can Create an Instagram Account from a Computer:
- Go to com.
- Enter your email address, create a usernameand also a password or click Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with an email, click on Sign up. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be driven to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
If you sign up with an email, make sure you enter your email address correctly and choose an email address that only you have access to.
In case you log out and forget your password, you’ll need to be able to access your email to get back into your Instagram account.
How do I Update Instagram Profile Information Like my Name, Username and also Email?
You have to log into your account before you’re able to update your profile information.
To update your profile information, including your username and also email address associated with your account:
- Go to your profile.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Type in your information and click on donein the top right corner of your phone.
You can update your profile information too from the web.
What Should I Do if a Username is Already Claimed but Seems Inactive?
If a username you want to use is being used by an account that seems inactive, you can choose a vacant version of the username to use on Instagram.
You can also add periods, numbers, underscores or abbreviations to help you come up with a username that’s not in use already.
To change your username, you also edit your profile.
What is Instagram’s Inactive Username Policy?
People are encouraged to log in and use Instagram once they create an account. To keep your account very active, be sure to log in and share photos always, as well as like and comment on photos of others.
What if an Account is Using my Registered Trademark as also its Username?
Trademark violations may include using an establishment or business name, logo or other trademark-protected materials in a way that may mislead or confuse others with regard to its brand or business affiliation.
What is Not a Violation?
Using another’s trademark in such a way that has nothing to do with the product or service for which the trademark was granted is not a violation of Instagram’s trademark policy.
Always remember that Instagram usernames are provided on a first-come, first served basis and also may not be reserved.
I Received an Email that I Opened a New Instagram Account, but I Didn’t Sign up for a New Account.
Probably, someone tried to sign up for an Instagram account using your personal email address by mistake. To remove your email from the account, you have to do the following:
- If you have a current Instagram account, log out. Before logging out, make sure that you have access to the email address presently associated with your account.
Learn how to update your email address. If you don’t have an Instagram account, skip to the next step.
- Tap let us knowat the bottom of the Welcome to Instagram email to let us know that it wasn’t you.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.