=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Nigerian Navy Login Portal and Registration Guide 2019 | www.navy.mil.ng
Nigerian Navy Login Portal – The Nigerian Navy ascribes its foundation to the Nigerian Marine. Established in 1914 after the amalgamation of the then Northern and Southern Nigeria, the Nigerian Marine (as it became known after 1914) was a quasi-military organization.
This force stretched to become the Southern Nigerian Marine in 1893. A Northern Nigeria alike was made in 1900. The two Marines were fused in 1914,.
The tasks of the Marine comprised of administration of the ports and harbours, dredging of channels, bouyage and lighting. It also functioned ferry services, touring launches, and other small craft that plied the many creeks and other inland waterways.
The first of these new organizations was the Nigerian Ports Authority, which was charged with the running of ports and ensuring safe navigation
The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. The Nigerian Navy is among the largest Navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
To begin registering, visit the e-registration on http://joinnigeriannavy.com/. You will be immediately be taken to the application page, jus at the top right of the website, there is a provision for APPLICATION GUIDE.
click on it and you would be on the next page. this page will basically give you all the information you need and the necessary Guideline
at the down side of this page, there’s a provision for register, click on it and the next page will be to fill in the necessary information and submit
Nigerian Navy Registration Requirements
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth.
2. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training school for school certificate holders or 24 – 26 years of age for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE and ICT etc.
3. Applicants must not be married or have children before joining the NN.
4. Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
5. Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, below the height of 1.70 metres for males and 1.67 metres for females, stammering, or any physical disability.
6. Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications.
a. West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.b. General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (not more than 2 sittings).
c. National Examination Council (NECO).d. National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
e. WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
f. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
g. Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
h. All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
j. All applicants must indicate their National Identification Number (NIN).
k. Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.
Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details.
7. Applicants with higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSC etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply. Applicants are warned that it is an offence to present false or forged documents for the Recruitment.
8. Certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of department or advancement while in the Nigerian Navy. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining the Nigerian Navy.
9. Applicants are required to print out Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government attestation Form.
10. Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
a. Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
b. Photocopies of Credentials.
c. Duly completed Identification Form and signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from the Applicant’s candidate’s State of Origin.
d. Duly completed Parent Consent Form and signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
e. Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
f. Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
11. Applicants will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed in paragraph 10 at any time during recruitment.
12. Completed Application Form is to be submitted online.
13. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise and handed over to the Nigerian Police Force for prosecution.
14. The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN portal.
How to Apply to the Nigerian Navy online:
Step 1: Visit the official recruitment portal of the Nigerian navy using www.joinnigeriannavy.com and click on the ‘register’ button found at the bottom of the page.
Step 2: Read all the instructions you’re provided with (most of which are already listed here) and click on register.
Step 3: You will have to create a password and username which shall be used to login whenever you have any correction to make before your final submission.
Step 4: Complete all the forms you’re provided with by filling in the correct information, saving and continuing each step along the line.
Step 5: Review all the information you filled before clicking on the submit button, for you will not be able to change anything after submitting.
Step 6: Submit your application and print out all the documents you’re provided with.
Step 7: Complete all the forms you printed out in the previous step, which include: Parent/Guardian Consent Form, Local Government Attestation Form, Police Certification Form, and Guarantor Form.
Step 8: Go along with all those forms to your aptitude test center.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.