CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
SAT Sign in Portal ecl.collegeboard.org 2019 and Registration Guide.
Login Portal: visit the College Board website
How to Create a SAT Account
1. First, visit the College Board website and click on the yellow “Register Now” button or the “Sign up for the SAT” link. If you haven’t created a College Board account, this is a good time to do so.
2. After you sign on to your College Board account, you’ll be taken to your “My SAT” page, which looks like this:
3. On the right side of the page is a blue button that says “Register for the SAT” (or “Register for another SAT” if you’ve already taken it at least once). Click this button.
4. You should now be on the page below. According to the College Board, the registration process will take around 30-40 minutes (yikes—why should it take this long to register for the SAT? You’ll find out soon!) Click the button to continue.
5. Now begins the long questionnaire. Some of this is important, and some of this is not. We’ll step you through it with notes on what to skip and what to take seriously.
- Personal Information: Very Important. This is how the College Board will track your test and associate it with you. Make sure every piece of information here is correct!
6. Create a Student Profile: Not important. This entire section takes the most time and energy, but none of it is important for your SAT score. The College Board shares this information with colleges so they can essentially send you spam mail. If you love mail from colleges or want to learn about schools you might not have known about, then fill this out accurately. Otherwise,
7. If you’re strapped for time, I recommend you just leave it all blank and instead use your extra time to prep for the SAT.
8. When you get to section 3 titled “Select Test & Center,” you’re at what really matters.
The first page, Terms & Conditions, outlines the policies you agree to when you take the SAT. There’s a lot of text, but essentially it boils down to this:
- You promise not to cheat on the SAT. You promise not to use a cell phone during the test and understand that you’re not allowed to discuss questions or answers at any time.
- You are who you say you are, and no one else is taking the test for you.
9. Next, you’ll choose your test date on the Choose Your Test & DateIf you have any testing accommodations or an SAT fee waiver, this is where you will enter that information.
10. After you’ll get to the Choose Your Test Center Here, I highly recommend that you Search by Zip Code. This shows you all the options for available test centers near you (and not just your own high school). In fact, your high school might not be the best place for you to take the SAT.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.