Xbox Account Sign Up and Login Portal Guide 2020 Latest Updates.
Xbox Account Login Portal: This article provides a guide for creating an account on the Xbox online portal for game lovers. It also highlights other information regarding login, and retrieving forgotten password. Read on.
Xbox Live is an online multiplayer gaming and digital media delivery service designed and operated by Microsoft. It was first made available to the Xbox system in November 2002.
An upgraded type of the service became available for the Xbox 360 console at the system’s launch in November 2005, and a further improved version was released in 2013 with the Xbox One.
The service was extended in 2007 on the Windows platform, named Games for Windows – Live, which makes most aspects of the system available on Windows computers.
Microsoft has announced plans to extend Live to other platforms such as handhelds and mobile phones as part of the Live Anywhere initiative.
With Microsoft’s mobile operating system, Windows Phone, full Xbox Live functionality is integrated into new Windows Phones that launched since late 2010.
The service shut down for the original Xbox on April 15, 2010, and original Xbox Games are now only playable online through local area network (LAN) tunneling applications such as XLink Kai.
How to Register your Microsoft Xbox Device
Step 1: Go to Microsoft Device Support. If you are already signed in you will see your profile name and icon at the top corner of the page. If you are signed in move to Step 2 below.
If you are not automatically signed in you will see Sign in |Sign up in the top corner. Click Sign in and enter your Microsoft Account credentials.
If you don’t already have a Microsoft Account click Sign up to create one. You must have a Microsoft Account to register your device.
Step 2: just after you’ve been signed in you will be redirected back to the Device Support – Help with device registration, warranty information and services page. at the review part and to the right of My Devices is Register my device.
Hit on Register my device to start the registration process proper or If you do not have any registered devices you will see a blue Get Started button below My Devices. Click Get Started to begin the Registration process.
Step 3: Follow the steps on the Register your Microsoft Device page:
- Select your Country/Region from the drop down menu
- Select your Product Family Type from the drop down menu
- Enter your Serial Number
please take note that You must select your Country/Region then Xbox from the Product Family Type drop down before entering in your Serial Number.
Once you’ve seen the serial number on your device, enter it in the Serial Number box on the Device Registration page. Click the check box to accept the terms of the Privacy Statement and then click the blue Register button.
Once your Xbox is registered you will see: Success! You registered your device successfully.
Step 4: Click on Device Support at the top of the page to view and manage your registered device.
How to Change your Xbox Password
Resetting your xbox live is the same as resetting your microsoft password, the procedure will thus apply xbox live
If you forgot the password you use to sign in to services like Outlook.com, Skype, OneDrive, and Xbox Live, you might need to reset it.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Recover your account and type the email address, phone number, or Skype name that needs a password reset. Then select Next.
- We’ll ask where you’d like to get your security code. Choose one of the alternate contact email addresses or phone numbers on this account. Then select Next.
- Type the missing info to verify that it’s really your email address or phone number. Next, select Send code.
- We’ll send the security code to the alternate contact you chose. If you don’t see it, check your junk folder. If it’s not there, you can select Use a different verification option.
- Type the security code into Verify your identity, then select Next.
- Reset the password for your Microsoft account by typing it into New password. Then confirm it by typing it again into Reenter password.
For info on signing in to Xbox Live using your Microsoft account, see Password and security: Password and sign-in.
To manage your security info, see Microsoft account security info & security codes.
- You can reset the password you use to sign in to your computer. On the sign-in screen, type your Microsoft account name if it’s not already displayed. If there are multiple accounts on the computer, choose the one you want to reset. Select I forgot my password below the password text box. Follow the steps to reset your password.
- To get more info, see Microsoft account help.
This article is going to tutor you on how to sign into Nitendo account as well as give you guides on how to create am account, login and also, reset your forgotten password.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: account live com sign in 0x800488fc, account.live.com.sign in, change outlook password online, forgot microsoft account password, forgot password for xbox one profile, how to change xbox live password on xbox 1, https //account.live.com/password/reset english, xbox forgot password