Can you see who views your Instagram highlights? Yes, you can. You can see who views your Highlights on Instagram by tapping the seen button of the Highlight. Here, we explain the steps in detail.
Can You See Who Views Your Instagram Highlights?
Yes, you can see who views your highlights on Instagram. However, you have to note that you have a 48-hour window.
The view stats have a certain amount of time, however, your highlights will remain until you delete them.
To find out the accounts that have viewed your Highlights, follow the instructions below.
‣ Go to your Instagram profile.
‣ Tap the Highlight icon to select the Highlight whose information you want to view.
‣ To view the list of viewers of your Highlight, tap the ‘Seen By’ option in the bottom left corner of the screen.
There you have it, you can now see who has viewed your highlights.
What is an Instagram Story Highlight?
The Instagram Story Highlights section of your profile allows you to express more of your personality.
Your stories will automatically save into a personal Stories Archive so you can quickly relive them whenever you want, helping you create highlights.
Can You Hide Highlights on Instagram?
There isn’t a single, obvious method to hide your Instagram highlights.
You can make them private so that only users you approve can see them, or you can opt to delete them entirely.
- What Does PMO Mean on Instagram?
- What ‘Active Today’ Means on Instagram
- Instagram Not Letting Me Post Multiple
- Instagram Not Sending SMS Code
How to Check Viewers’ Lists on an Archived Instagram Story
To check the viewer’s list on your archived Instagram story, follow these steps
‣ Open Instagram on your smartphone.
Make sure that the Instagram account’s archiving feature is not turned off.
‣ Tap on the profile icon at the bottom right corner of the app.
‣ In the top-right corner of your screen, you’ll see three horizontal lines, tap them. Once done, the menu tab will appear.
‣ Tap to select the Archive option.
‣ Locate the section marked “Stories archive.”
‣ Select ‘Posts Archive’ then select “Stories Archive” from the drop-down menu.
‣ Swipe up on the story.
Voila! You can now see how many people have viewed your story as well as their usernames.
How Do I Know Who Viewed My Instagram Reel Profile?
While you can see who has liked and commented on your video and how many times it has been viewed, you cannot see who has viewed your Instagram Reel.
This is similar to IGTV. The function does not keep track of who views your video, in contrast to Instagram Stories.
What Does the Order of Views on Instagram Highlights Mean?
The order of views on Instagram highlights refers to the listing of users who have viewed a specific Instagram Story.
The list gives content creators a sense of both the viewers who have most recently seen their works as well as the viewers who are most likely to be drawn to them.
How can You See How Many Views Your Instagram Pictures Have?
Sadly, you can’t see who has viewed your Instagram post.
There are only two statistics you may see if you publish a video or image directly to your feed: the total number of views and the number of likes.
Users of Instagram cannot access this information.
We believe the above information was useful. Please, kindly share with your family and friends, and leave a comment below.