To know how to allow camera access on Snapchat, you can grant the app permission on your phone settings. Moreover, turning on your camera access enables sharing, uploading, and saving of photos and videos.
How to Allow Camera Access on Snapchat
Whether you use an Android or iOS device, follow the steps below to allow camera access on Snapchat.
Allowing Camera Access on iPhone
If you use an iPhone follow these steps to allow your camera access on Snapchat:
- Go to your phone Settings app
- Scroll down and tap Snapchat
- Ensure that the camera button is green and turned on.
Allowing Camera Access on Android
Depending on the software version and device model, these steps may differ somewhat. However, to find the camera permissions quickly, you can use the search bar in your device’s settings.
- Go to your phone’s settings and select Applications or Apps (depending on the software version).
- Tap Snapchat from the Applications window.
- Then click on Permissions.
- Check to ensure the Camera button is enabled and green.
- What the Yellow Heart Means on Snapchat
- How to Turn on Dark Mode on Snapchat
- What Does SB Mean on Snapchat?
- What Does Pending Mean on Snapchat?
- How to Make a Public Profile on Snapchat
How to Allow Snapchat to Use your Camera
It is important to open the Settings app. Thereafter, you can click on Snapchat after scrolling down. Then, turn on the camera option. You can now use your camera if you open Snapchat.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is very easy to allow your camera to access Snapchat if you follow the steps given above. Furthermore, you can just reinstall your application because most times, the app hangs. However, endeavor to input the correct login details if you use this method.