How to change the Yahoo password on an iPhone. Because of its user-friendly interface and certain unique features, Yahoo Mail has become one of the most popular services over the years. It is critical to reset your Yahoo password within a certain time frame to ensure the security and protection of your Yahoo account.
Changing Yahoo Password on iPhones
This is an important task that requires you to go through a few simple steps. The information below will explain to you how to change your Yahoo password on devices like iPhones, iPad, and computers, and get answers to some of the common queries related to Yahoo password change.
With the rise in using Android and iPhones, users now prefer using the Yahoo Mail app on these devices. All that is required to do is launch the app from Play Store and App Store respectively, and install it.
While ensuring a unique combination of characters including alphabets, numbers, and special characters is essential, the Yahoo password must be changed from time to time in order to keep your information safe.
How to Change Yahoo Password on iPhone
Although an iPhone comes with Safari as the default web browser, you can download and install the Yahoo Mail app on the iPhone and change the password. Here’s how you can do it:
‣ First, download the Yahoo Mail app on your iPhone.
‣ Then, fill in the correct login credentials in the blank fields and tap on “Login”.
‣ After that, click on the Menu icon and go to “Manage Accounts”.
‣ Next, select Account info and then “Security Settings”.
‣ After that, type in the security code for your iPhone and then tap on “Change Password”.
‣ Click on “I Would Rather Change My Password.”
In the end, you should fill in the new password and then enter it again to confirm. Tap on Continue in order to complete the process.
How to Change Yahoo Password on iPad
It may happen that you don’t know how to change the Yahoo password on your iPad. Once you change your Yahoo account password, you can no longer use the old password to log into your Yahoo account.
You can use either the Yahoo Mail app or a web browser to log into your Yahoo account and change the password.
- How to Cancel Subscriptions on Amazon
- How to Pass a Mouth Swab Drug Test for Amazon
- How Pressure Affects Students
How to Reset Yahoo Password on iPad
Resetting the Yahoo password is usually a result of failed login attempts with incorrect passwords. If you want to reset the password and regain access to your Yahoo account on an iPad you should do the following steps:
‣ First, click on the Yahoo Mail app on your iPhone.
‣ After that, fill in the login username and click on Continue.
‣ Then, choose the “Forgot Password” option and go to the next step.
‣ Next, type in your registered phone number or an alternate email address, and tap on “Continue”.
‣ Then, the security code you received via email or text message should be filled in, and then you should tap on “Continue”.
‣ After your Yahoo account is verified, follow the on-screen prompts to set a new password.
The Yahoo password should be changed from time to time in order to enhance the security and privacy of your Yahoo account.
Next, follow the steps that are mentioned above in order to change the password of your Yahoo account in a small period.
Please leave your comments and questions in the comment box below. Feel free to share this article with friends and loved ones.