– How to Delete a Draft on TikTok –
If you have many recorded videos that haven’t been shared yet, TikTok makes it easy to delete the drafts. In this article, we show you how to delete a draft on TikTok.
How to Delete a Draft on TikTok
To delete a draft on TikTok, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Locate the Draft Folder
‣ First, launch the TikTok app on your phone or tablet.
‣ After you open TikTok, select “Me” from the bottom navigation bar by tapping on it.
You’ll see your TikTok profile and all of your postings after tapping the “Me” symbol.
If you’ve already saved drafts, you can find them here.
‣ Tap the “Drafts” folder on your profile to access it.
Step 2: Open the Drafts
‣ In the top-right corner of your screen, tap “select.“
‣ When you tap “Drafts,” a list of all the drafts you’ve saved on TikTok will appear.
You have the option to edit or remove your drafts on the drafts page.
‣ Choose one or more of your drafts, you can delete them.
You must choose the drafts you want to remove in order for the delete button to show up.
‣ Click “Select” in the top-right corner of your screen to get started.
Step 3: Choose the Drafts to Delete
‣ You can choose your drafts after tapping “Select” in the top-right corner of your screen.
‣ By tapping on them, you may choose which drafts you want to delete.
‣ When you have chosen the draft(s) you wish to delete, touch “Delete” to do so.
If you want to remove numerous drafts, you can choose more than one.
A white tick with a red backdrop will show up to the left of each draft after you have chosen one. This means that it has been chosen for deletion at that point.
‣ There will be a delete option at the bottom of your screen once you’ve finished choosing the drafts you want to delete.
To confirm how many drafts you want to delete, make sure to check the number next to the delete button.
‣ Tap “Delete” to get rid of the drafts you’ve decided to delete.
Please be aware that this process cannot be reversed. You won’t be able to recover a draft if you unintentionally delete it.
- How to Delete Drafts on TikTok
- What Does W Mean on TikTok
- See Who Liked Your TikTok
- How to See Duets on TikTok
- How to Blow Up on TikTok
How Can You Free Up Storage on TikTok?
You can free up storage on TikTok by getting rid of your drafts.
Users of TikTok can save TikTok videos as drafts, and some users may accumulate hundreds of videos that take up space on their devices.
It can be a good idea to look through all of your drafts and eliminate the ones you don’t want if you need to free up some space.
Where are TikTok Drafts?
Your TikTok drafts can be seen on your Profile home page. Draft video will show up in a special folder at the top of your profile page once you’ve saved it.
The drafts folder for TikTok is found on your profile page.
How Do You Save a TikTok Draft?
If you want to save your draft without the TikTok watermark, you can follow these steps.
‣ Open the draft
‣ To view a preview of the video, click on the thumbnail.
‣ To see just your video, tap the square in the top right corner to hide the menu options.
‣ To capture the video and save it to your camera roll, use the screen recording feature on your smartphone.
- What is a Skinwalker TikTok
- Unfollow Everyone on TikTok
- Get 1k Followers on TikTok Fast
- How to Make a Playlist on TikTok
- Can You See Who Shared Your TikTok?
How Can I Save a TikTok to a Camera Roll?
After filming a draft, you can decide that you want to save the video but not necessarily post it.
Fortunately, there is a way to save the video you shot despite the fact that there is no direct way to save it to your camera roll.
Follow these steps to save TikTok Draft videos to your camera roll.
‣ Select the video you wish to save by opening your drafts folder. To get to the alternatives, click “Next.”
‣ Replace “Who can see this video” with “Only me” where it says that.
‣ Make sure the “Save video” option is selected under more options and is toggled on.
‣ To post your video, tap “Post.”
Your video should be in your camera roll, so check there.
If I Delete TikTok, Will All My Videos Be Deleted?
You should be aware that after you delete your account, there is no way to get it back.
TikTok does not immediately remove your data, but once you click the delete button, the action cannot be undone.
You will have to create a new account if you decide to change your mind later.
How Can I Save a Post on TikTok?
Simply press down on your screen to bring up an options menu after the video is open, where you should see “save the video.”
The video will download to your camera roll when you click that.
For ease and precision, you can follow these steps:
‣ At the bottom right of the screen, click the Me button.
‣ On your profile, find the video you want to download and click it.
‣ At the bottom right of the screen, tap the icon with three horizontal dots.
‣ Choose “Save video.”
‣ Click Done.
We believe the above information was useful. Please, kindly share, and don’t forget to comment below.