How to delete drafts on TikTok. When using the TikTok mobile app, you can save posts as drafts before publishing them in case you are interrupted or want to finish editing them later.
How to Delete Drafts on TikTok
If you continue to film videos without posting them, it’s easy to accumulate a large number of drafts, which can take up space on your phone. Fortunately, deleting drafts on TikTok is straightforward.
‣ Go to the Drafts tab on your profile page.
‣ Tap ‘Select’ in the top right corner.
‣ Select the videos you want to delete.
‣ Tap ‘Delete’ at the bottom of the screen. Press delete again on the pop-up to confirm.
It’s also worth noting that if you decide to uninstall TikTok, you’ll lose all of your saved drafts.
How to Create a TikTok Draft
Want to create a TikTok video, you can do that in drafts, here are the guidelines.
‣ Launch TikTok.
‣ Press the plus button to open the camera screen.
‣ Film something using the pink button or upload a video from your gallery.
‣ Tap the pink tick, then click next.
‣ Then, at the bottom left of the screen, tap the ‘Drafts’ button to save it as a draft.
Once you’ve saved your video, your draft will appear in a dedicated folder at the top of your profile page.
How to Edit a TikTok Draft
Once you’ve saved your draft, you’re able to go in and edit it or add to it at any time.
‣ Go to your profile page, and tap on the ‘Drafts’ folder.
‣ Tap on the draft you want to edit to open it.
‣ If you want to edit the video itself, click ‘Back’ in the top left corner. From here you’re able to add new clips, music, filters, voiceovers, and more. Once you’re happy with it, click next again.
‣ On the main screen, you’re able to edit privacy details, hashtags, and the cover image of the video.
To save it as a draft again, select the ‘Drafts’ button, and to post it to your profile, select the ‘Post’ button.
- How Many Years to Become a Pharmacist?
- How Long does it Take to Get a PhD?
- What College has the Lowest Acceptance Rate?
- Online Colleges that Pay you to Attend
Suggestions to Protect Your TikTok Videos
Follow these guidelines to learn how to protect your videos:
‣ Enable the “Save to album” option in TikTok to save videos on your device automatically.
‣ Before posting the video, consider saving it on your device to maintain its copy.
‣ Enable the syncing option for your TikTok videos with Google Drive or iCloud to keep them safe.
‣ Try not to switch TikTok accounts on your phone as it can lead to an unwanted loss of your saved videos.
‣ Consider sharing your TikTok videos with friends or maintain their backup so that you can always have their second copy.
How to Save TikTok Drafts to Camera Roll
After filming a draft, you may decide that you want to keep the footage but not necessarily post it. There is no direct way to save drafts to your camera roll, but there is a way to save the footage you recorded.
‣ Open your drafts folder, and select the video you want to save. Click ‘Next’ to head to the options.
‣ Where it says ‘who can watch this video,’ change it to ‘Only me.’
‣ Under more options, ensure that the ‘Save video’ option is toggled to the on position.
‣ Tap ‘Post’ to post your video.
‣ Check your camera roll, and your video should be there.
How to Remove the TikTok Watermark
Learn to remove watermarks from videos using these watermarks:
‣ Open the draft you want to save.
‣ Click on the thumbnail of the video to preview it.
‣ Tap the square in the top right corner to remove the options, so you can just see your video.
‣ Use your device’s screen record function to record the video and save it to your camera roll.
Drafts are a great way to edit and save content without having to commit to posting it, and they can even be entertaining when you come across one you completely forgot about.
Please leave your questions and comment in the comment box below. Feel free to share this article with your friends and loved ones.