To save an Instagram story with music, you can download third-party apps from Play Store. Here, we show you how to save an Instagram story with music in simple steps.
How to Save Instagram Story With Music
However, you must first log in to your account if you have a private account.
The steps below using a browser are only available for Instagram accounts that are public.
We show you how in the steps below.
A. Saving Story With Story Saver
‣ First, open your browser
‣ Use your browser to get to Storysaver.net.
‣ Enter the name of your account handle in the search field.
‣ Click download after confirming the captcha.
‣ It will display the Instagram account’s current stories.
‣ To download, click “save as video.”
‣ A popup window requesting a download will appear.
‣ When you click “download,” you save the video and can access it with the music in your gallery.
B. Saving a Story With IG Stories
To save a story Public accounts owners can use this method. The highlights that are accessible through your Instagram handle can also be downloaded.
‣ Use your browser to navigate to storiesig.net.
‣ Enter the name of your Instagram account handle in the search field.
‣ The available stories and highlights will then be visible.
‣ Select the Story you want to save
‣ Select “Save Video.”
‣ A popup window requesting a download will appear.
‣ Tap the download button to save the story.
Now you can access it in your gallery.
- Where are Drafts on Instagram?
- Hide Who You Follow on Instagram
- How to React to Instagram Messages
- What Does SMT Mean on Instagram
- How to Appear Offline on Instagram
How Do You Save Instagram Story Videos?
You can tap the downward arrow at the top of the screen to save a photo or video to your phone before sharing it to your story.
Additionally, you can save a previously shared Instagram video or photo, do the following.
‣ Go to the Story you want to save
‣ In the bottom right corner of the photo or video you want to save
‣ Tap on more options.
‣ On an iPhone, tap Save. On an Android device, select Save Photo/Video.
How Do I Upload an Audio Story on Instagram?
To upload an audio story on Instagram, follow these steps.
First, you have to save the audio you want to use by doing the following
‣ Open the Instagram app
‣ Tap on the profile icon in the bottom right corner of Instagram.
‣ In the upper right corner, tap the menu icon.
‣ Choose “Saved.”
‣ Click “Audio.”
‣ Now locate the song you want to use in your story and, if necessary, make a note of its name.
To include the audio in your Story, do the following
‣ Swipe right on your home feed on Instagram to access the camera.
‣ Tap “Story” and record the video you want to share.
‣ Tap the “Stickers” icon at the top after the recording is complete.
‣ Now look for “Music” in your search results and tap the sticker when it appears.
‣ Enter the name of the music you had previously written down in the search field at the top of the screen.
‣ When the song appears in your search results, tap on it.
‣ To change which portion of the audio gets added to your video, tap the timeline at the bottom and slide it left or right.
‣ Additionally, select your preferred font from the list at the bottom of the screen.
‣ Tap the color icon at the top to change the color of the lyrics that appear on your screen.
‣ Once you’re finished, click “Done” in the top left corner.
That’s all, then! Your Story will now include the chosen audio.
‣ Now that the story has been edited, you can post it to your account.
How to Change the Music Length on an Instagram Story?
‣ Open the music player by tapping on the “Music” symbol in the lower-left corner.
‣ Now choose the song you want to use in your Instagram story.
‣ You can change the music length by dragging the slider at the bottom of the screen.
‣ Tap “Play” in the top right corner to preview your story after you’re done.
Although there isn’t a standard length requirement for Instagram Music posts, it’s ideal to keep them short.
Why Can’t I Add Music to My Instagram Story?
Using a business account is the only way to add royalty-free music to an Instagram story.
Because of this, the music you’re seeking for your stories is not accessible. Nothing can be done in this situation.
Instagram’s corporate account policies are different from its personal account policies.
- How to Unread Message on Instagram
- How to Post Live Photos on Instagram
- Does Instagram Delete Inactive Accounts?
- Unmute Someone’s Story on Instagram
- Why is My Instagram Story Blurry?
What is the Best Website to Download Instagram Stories?
The best Instagram downloader available online is Save Insta, which allows you to download Instagram stories in high-definition mp4.
Instagram stories and highlights, images and profile pictures, reels, as well as anything from private Instagram accounts.
All you need to do is simply copy the video or image’s link.
Why Can’t I Save an Instagram Story Video With Music?
You can use third-party apps to save an Instagram story video with music.
Play Store has a ton of apps including Story Saver, Storiesize, and InstaStories Viewer.
A. Using an App to Save Instagram Stories
For this, we will be using the Story Saver app
‣ On your phone, first install the Story Saver for Instagram app.
‣ Open the app, then sign in using your Instagram credentials.
‣ Now a list of stories will appear.
‣ To view any story you want to save, simply press it.
‣ Now click the download icon that you see.
Your Instagram story with music will be downloaded and saved on your phone.
B. Using a Website to Save Instagram Stories
You can use Instasave Online to save an Instagram Story with music.
‣ First, open Instagram.
‣ Click on the three dots in the top right corner
‣ Then take a copy of your story’s link
‣ Open a new tab on your browser and go to Instasaveonline.com.
‣ Paste the story link you copied earlier, then click download.
‣ Tap play or download once again.
You should use Google Chrome or another browser that supports video playback.
We believe the above information was useful. Please, kindly share with your family and friends, and leave a comment below.