How to search reels on Instagram. While Instagram tries to show you reels similar to your interest, sometimes you might want to watch reels on a specific topic. In this article, we’ll show you how to search for reels by hashtag or the audio/effects they use.
How to Search for Reels on Instagram
You can’t search for Instagram reels in the same way you search for YouTube videos, but you can get pretty close by using hashtags. How to search reels on Instagram. How to search reels on Instagram.
Just search for any term in the Instagram search bar, and select the hashtag most similar to your search term. From there, you can view only reels tagged with the hashtag you selected. Here’s how step-by-step:
‣ Open the Instagram app and sign in to your account.
‣ Tap the Search icon at the bottom of the screen and search for a topic/hashtag you want to see more reels for.
‣ Tap the Tags tab and select the hashtag most similar to your search term.
‣ Finally, tap the Reels tab.
You can now see all of the reels that are tagged with the hashtag you searched for. How to search reels on Instagram.
Searching for Reels By the Audio or Effect they Use
Finding Instagram reels by hashtag isn’t the only way you can search for them. When watching an Instagram reel, some information about the reel will appear near the bottom. How to search reels on Instagram.
Usually, this includes the reel poster, the reel’s description, its hashtags, any music that’s playing, and the effects it uses. How to search reels on Instagram.
Tapping any of the reel’s hashtags will show you other reels using that same hashtag. To see reels using the same audio or effect, tap the title/artist of the song or the effect icon above the account that posted the reel. How to search reels on Instagram.
- Does Screenshotting Instagram Story Notify
- How to Hide Posts from Someone on Instagram
- Instagram Couldn’t Refresh Feed Ban
What Reels Can I See on Instagram?
On Instagram, you’ll see public reels in the " Reels" tab. You’ll see reels based on other reels you’ve viewed, liked, or commented on, and reels from accounts you’re subscribed to. How to search reels on Instagram.
In addition to the above, Instagram selects reels based on the following criteria:
‣ They cover events that are significant and relevant to the community.
‣ They come from creators with diverse backgrounds and views.
‣ They are entertaining to a large audience.
‣ They inspire people to create reels themselves (for example, by initiating trends that prompt participation).
‣ They use music from the Instagram music library or an original soundtrack created with the reels audio tool. How to search reels on Instagram.
How Do I find Reels that Use Certain Audio or Hashtags?
Here’s how to find reels that use certain audio or a specific hashtag:
1. Tap the audio name or hashtag at the bottom of the reel to bring up a page of other reels that use the same audio or hashtag.
2. Search for a specific hashtag using the search bar at the top. How to search reels on Instagram.
On the audio page of a reel, tap " Use Audio" to record a reel with the same audio. If you record a reel with original audio, your reel will first appear on the page with other reels that use the same audio. How to search reels on Instagram.
Please leave your questions and comment in the comment box below. Feel free to share this article with friends and loved ones.