Are you considering how to use a visa gift card on Amazon? Let’s get to it. First, you can use a Visa gift card by adding the card as a payment option on the checkout page.
How to Use Visa Gift Card on Amazon
If you are wondering how to use a Visa gift card on Amazon, follow these steps to know how to do so.
- First, visit the ‘Reload Your Balance’ page on Amazon.
- Then, fill up the custom amount box with the value of your Visa gift card.
- Sign in to your account at checkout. If you are already connected to your Amazon account, you can skip this step.
- Then, click on “Add a credit or debit card” in the payment options box in Step 2 of the checkout process.
- You will then be taken to a screen asking you to enter your credit or debit card information.
- However, if you are unclear about which name is on your gift card, you can call the number on the back of the card to confirm the information.
- Meanwhile, after entering your gift card information in the required areas, click on “Add your card.”
- Please note that you only need to submit your name to redeem Visa and Mastercard gift cards that were issued by Gift Card Granny.
- Choose your newly added gift card as the preferred payment option. Verify that the gift card you’ve just inserted is the one you’ve chosen as your payment option.
- Meanwhile, there is a phone number on the back of your gift card that you can contact to check the billing address.
- However, for Visa and Mastercard gift cards provided by Gift Card Granny, you may select either the billing or shipping address associated with your regular Amazon account.
- Check the amount you intend to add to your Amazon gift card balance and, when ready, click on “Place your order”
How do you use a Visa Gift Card on Amazon Payments?
To use a Visa gift card on Amazon payments, you can do the following:
1. First, open the “Your Account” tab from the dropdown menu on the Amazon homepage.
2. Then, in Amazon Pay, scroll down and select “Add Gift Card to your balance.”
3. You will then be given the choice of adding a gift card or adding money to your gift card.
- How to Change Phone Number on Amazon
- Why is My Amazon in Spanish?
- What Grocery Stores Take Apple Pay?
- Cancel Subscriptions on Amazon
- Does Home Depot Give Holiday Bonuses?
Frequently Asked Questions
Conclusively, using a Visa gift card on Amazon is a very easy process if you follow the steps listed above. However, please endeavor to always check your billing address.