NABTEB Registration 2020/2021 Online Application Updates Portal.
NABTEB Registration: This article will guide you on how to register for your 2020 NABTEB exams, how to check NABTEB result online and provide you with important registration information that will be of help to you.
This is to inform you that the NABTEB 2020 Registration is not yet out. Interested applicants sitting for the NABTEB May-June Examination 2020 should kindly bookmark this page to get updates on the date of commencement of the exams and other relevant information regarding the proceedures involved to be eligible for NABTEB.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB was established in 1992 to conduct examinations for the award of certificates in crafts and technical education in Nigeria. The board conducts the National Technical Examination (NTC), National Business Certificate (NBC) and their respective advance level examinations (ANBC and ANTC).
How to Register for NABTEB 2020
Registering for NABTEB is not difficult at all; all you need to do is to download and follow the instruction below which contains the NABTEB registration complete guide.
To start your registration, Click Here.
Important NABTEB Registration Instructions for Candidates
All Candidates who want to apply for the National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) should note the following:
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and size is less than 30kb.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link.
- Fill in the PIN, and serial number got from the purchased scratch card.
- Fill the form displayed and submit.
- Write down your Candidate Number in a safe place.
- Important Tips To Avoid During Registration
- Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
- Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use
Cost of NABTEB Registration Form
The Registration Price is yet to be announced as registration for 2020 has not commenced yet. Do not fall for any scam asking you to pay for the registration for 2020 exams.
How to Check NABTEB Result Online
To check your result, kindly follow these steps below. Also, note that you have to purchase a scratch card in order to check your result.
- Click on this link https://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number.
- Select the Type of Examination Result you want to check.
- Enter the four (4) digits of your examination year.
- Enter the Card Serial Number on your scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your scratch card.
- Click on Submit and wait for the results to appear on the screen.
If you want your results to be sent to your email address, do the following:
- Follow steps 1-5 above.
- Click on the ‘Send Results to Email’ box.
- Enter a valid email address.
- Click on Submit.
Alternatively, you can check your result using your phone by following these steps:
- Send your request SMS in this format: NABTEB *ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear to 32327. For example: To check for May/June results; NABTEB*01001110*123456789012*MJ*2019. To check for November/December results; NABTEB*01001110*123456789012*NJ*2019.
N/B: please ensure that you use the format above. There should be no space in the message, just type as described above. If all is done right, your result will be sent to your mobile phone via SMS.
If this piece of information serves you right, please don’t hesitate sharing, and subscribe with your email below to get more updates like this one
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.