TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Domicile & Qualification.
TS EAMCET 2020 is a state level entrance exam organized by JNTUK Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE. This exam will be organized to provide admissions to students in undergraduate professional courses in the field of engineering, agriculture & medical courses. These courses are offered by various colleges and universities in Telangana state.
TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility
Candidates can check here the TS EAMCET eligibility criteria for various courses before filling TS EAMCET Application Form. The complete eligibility details are given below:
Nationality & Domicile:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
For Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech & for 50% seats in B. Pharmacy, B.Sc Courses:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared in 12th class with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Biology as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology or equivalent.
- Candidates who have passed or appeared Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional along with the bridge course examination in Mathematics conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh are also eligible for the Bio-Technology course.
- Students who have cleared or appearing in the final year of the diploma examination in engineering or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto can also apply.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% marks (for general candidates) and 40% marks (for reserved candidates) in the 12th or equivalent exam.
- For engineering and pharmacy courses, candidates must have completed 16 years of age as or on 31st December of the year of admission and no upper age limit.
- For B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FT) and B.Sc. (CA & BM), candidates must have completed a minimum of 17 years of age as or on 31st December of the year of admission and a maximum of 22 years for general candidates and 25 years for reserved candidates.
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture /Horticulture / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc. & for the remaining 50% seats in B.Tech. (FT) / B.Sc. (CA & BM) Courses:
- Candidates must have cleared or appeared in the final year of 12th or any examination recognized as equivalent thereto with any two/three of the subjects indicated against each course noted below:
- With any two of the subjects:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture: (i) Physical Sciences (ii) Biological or Natural Sciences (iii) Agriculture (iv) Vocational Course in Agriculture.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture: (i) Physical Sciences (ii) Biological or Natural Sciences (iii) Agriculture (iv) Vocational Course in Agriculture.
- B.V.Sc. & A.H.: (i) Physical Sciences (ii) Biological or Natural Sciences.
- B.F.Sc.: (i) Physical Sciences (ii) Biological or Natural Sciences (iii) Vocational Course in Fishery Sciences.
- B.Tech. (Food Technology): (i) Mathematics (ii) Physical Sciences or (i) Physical Sciences (ii) Biological or Natural Sciences.
- B.Sc. (CA & BM): (i) Mathematics (ii) Physical Sciences or (i) Physical Sciences (ii) Biological or Natural Sciences
For B.Pharmacy Courses: (Remaining 50% seats)
- Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology optional.
- Candidate have to secure a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate’s age should be 16 years by the date of commencement of Admissions.
- There is no upper age limit to apply.
For Pharm –D Course (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates):
- Candidates should have passed or appeared Intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology optional subjects.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Pharmacy course or equivalent conducted by the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training can also apply.
- Candidate have to secure a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as or on 31st December of the year of admission.
Visit TS EAMCET Homepage – For More Information
If you have any other queries related to TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria, you can leave your comments below in the comment box. Also, do well to hit the share icon, to share this article on all your social media platforms. This is to help spread this information with all your friends and loved ones.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: ts eamcet 2020, TS EAMCET 2020 Application date, TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form, ts eamcet 2020 application last date, TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility, ts eamcet 2020 registration, ts eamcet 2020 weightage, TS EAMCET login, TS EAMCET student portal