AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Graduate – 2019.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a leading microfinance institution in Nigeria. With over 7 years’ experience, we have a proven track record of success with good financial results.
As a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG with its Head office in Berlin, Germany, we have the support of a successful global network in our strive to maintain our growth and a high-performance culture that would remain stronger. Kindly visit our website for more information (www.ab-mfbnigeria.com)
Here is an opportunity to join a dedicated workforce of highly motivated professionals as we currently seek to recruit for the position below:
Job Title: BI/SQL Developer
- Working with MS SQL Server
- Updating and optimization of T-SQL inquiries
- Establishment of reports on SSRS, SQL, Excel
- Designing services and scripts on SSIS, SSAS, and SSMS
- Team player in application development by leveraging on technology
- Comment on/document own code according to standards and guidelines
- Document deployment instructions in line with operating procedures
- Update knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Develop tactical tools in order to streamline or bring more efficiency within processes
- Be a player in business process re-engineering within the department
- Maintain and develop knowledge of products, and processes.
Necessary Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline with cognate experience
- At least 3-year experience of database (MSSQL SERVER)
- Deep knowledge of T-SQL, ability of writing complex inquiries and their optimization
- Good Knowledge of MS SQL Reporting Services and MS Excel
- Experience of developing technical documentations
- Sociability, focusing the attention to details, ability of providing the ideas both to technical and non-technical addressees, analytical thought, skill of working in team.
- Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach
- Fluent English, both in writing and orally
- Knowledge of R or Python programming would be an asset
- Experience in financial sector would be an added advantage.
CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.