Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) Recruitment 2020 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) Recruitment 2020: Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Capacity Planning Engineer
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of designing and monitoring UTRAN interfaces based on traffic forecast.
- Minimize HR utilization.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years work experience in GSM Radio Engineering, a university Degree in Computer or Telecommunication Engineering and strong knowledge in performance management and dimensioning tools.
- Ensure selected UTRAN solution is capacity future – proof.
- Prepare capacity plans for special events and sudden traffic increases.
- Liaise with core Network and Transport Engineering to ensure end to end capacity planning
- Ensure the utilization of LTE and 3G capabilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
18th October, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Airtel Networks Limited, Airtel Nigeria, Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) Recruitment, Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) Recruitment 2020, Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) Recruitment Portal, airtel nigeria official website, Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Guide, Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Requirements