Immigration Portal www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/ Check Latest Update.
Immigration Portal: Are you looking the Nigerian Immigration service recruitment portal? If yes, then this article is for you.
In this article, you shall be provided you with details on the Nigeria Immigration recruitment portal. Also, you shall get information regarded the requirements needed to apply.
Additionally, you shall get details concerning the educational qualification and application guidelines. However, let’s enlighten you with what the Nigeria Immigration Service does.
What Do Nigerian Immigration Services Does?
The principal reason that gave birth to Nigerian Immigration Services was the need to regulate and control the movement of individuals entering and leaving the country, through:
- Issuance of travel document to registered citizens of Nigeria dwelling within and outside of the country.
- Also, issuance of resident permit to foreigners who wish to visit the country.
- Surveillance and patrol of the country’s border.
- Furthermore, regulation and enforcement of laws with which it has been directly charged with
To be a modern, effective and efficient Immigration Service, manned by well trained and motivated workforce
To strengthen the security of Nigeria through proactive and efficient border security and migration management.
Just like most government agencies, the salary structure of Nigerian Immigration Services is not made available to public domains, however here are speculated salary structures based on their ranks.
The first rank “Passport Officers” gets the least salary ranging from N30,000 and above, while “Controller General Immigration Service” which is the highest rank get up to three million naira per annum.
On an average scale, the current salary of the Nigerian Immigration Service is about two million naira.
The Immigration Portal
You can the Nigeria Immigration portal via the following links:
- Click Here
- Also, Login Here
- Additionally, Visit Here
- Furthermore, Click Here
- Also, Visit this link
- Click Here
Immigration Recruitment 2020 Requirement
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2020 must be Nigerian by birth.
- Also, applicants must be medically fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Additionally, applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Furthermore, applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2020 must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Additionally, applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Also, applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Applicants with any of the following Physical Challenges Need not to Apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb).
- Also, gross malformation of teeth.
- Knocked knees.
- Also, bent knees.
- Additionally, flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eyesight(squint-eyed, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Additionally, amputation of any part of the physical body
- Also, hunched back
- Medical challenges
- Also, any physical deformity not mentioned
Important Update about the Recruitment on the Immigration Portal
There are a lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NIS Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigeria Immigration Service.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Also, scan and Upload your Credentials on this link
- Furthermore, NIS Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Do not pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigeria Immigration Service.
Applying for the Recruitment on the Immigration Portal
Interested and qualified candidates should visit: https://www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/end_application.php
Method of Application for the Immigration Recruitment on the Immigration Portal
The method of Nigerian immigration service recruitment is usually through its online portal. Applicants are expected to access the recruitment portal.
Also, applicants are most importantly advised to ensure they printout referees and security clearance form, which must be completely filled and made available for submission during screening.
Additionally, applicants are usually advised to make a submission online within four (4) weeks of the publication of job notice. This is as applications after this said date or breach of the application procedure will certainly not be welcomed.
Shortlisting of Candidates
Upon registration and verification of applicants, successful candidates are usually informed of their application status through:
- Registered E-mail address,
- Also, phone numbers
- Additionally, their names
Successful candidate would be required to pass a medical fitness test, conducted from a government or military hospital.
This is to be sure of their physical and health stability before the final selection process. More so, candidate would be required to be free from bankruptcy cases, theft and must not be involved in unresolved criminal cases.
CLICK HERE to see the shortlisted list.
There is usually a computer-based test conducted for shortlisted candidates, and appropriate time and date for the test is usually communicated to such individuals privately prior to the exam date.
Just like most government agencies, Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment is completely and absolutely free of charge. And its method of application is strictly online through its official website as stated.
We believe that this article has been of help to you. Please ensure you share with friends.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.