Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment for Key Account Executive 2019.
Michael Stevens Consulting Job Vacancy for Key Account Executive… The Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting for Key Account Executive. The ideal candidate must possess 2-5 years of sales experience, preferably in FMCG and Manufacturing related field.
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established management and learning consulting firm, with a subsidiary in Accra, Ghana and advanced plans to expand into other geographies.
In order to meet our growth objectives and strengthen the management of the practice, we are looking for self-managed and very experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Executive
Locations: Akure-Ondo, Kaduna, Kano, Port-Harcourt-Rivers and Warri-Delta
- The Key Account Executive is responsible for handling key accounts assigned to them; maintaining long term relationship with key personnel and maximizing the business potential of those customers through increasing sales opportunities and projects development.
Main Tasks Include
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned; starting from lead identification and tender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Establish, develop and maintain trust and business relationships with key personnel across various departments in assigned accounts; this helps in knowing and developing customer organizational structure per department.
- Understand customers’ business, goals, needs and requirements and accordingly propose solutions that meet their objectives.
- Identify new areas of interest and generate new business.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction through delivering high on major customer performance criteria.
- Arrange weekly visits to each customer to follow up on business.
Professional Experience and Requirements
- 2-5 years of sales experience, preferably in FMCG and Manufacturing related field
- Experience in driving is an added advantage.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.