Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Management Sciences for Health Online Recruitment 2019/2020 | www.msh.org.
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: State Team Leader
Job ID: 13-10759
Group/Office: PDG (Program Delivery Group)
Dept/Unit: PDGGEN – Program Delivery Group
Project/Program: A512 – Nigeria CaTSS
Reports To: Associate Director, Service Delivery
- The State Team Leader (STL) will provide overall leadership and management of the CaTSS project in Niger State in a manner that strengthens partnerships with the state government and other partners, and leads to sustainable HIV/AIDS prevention and control efforts.
- The STL will spearhead coordination, implementation and reporting of the CaTSS program in the State and ensure optimal resource management in the project.
- The STL will serve as a member of the Project Management Team and responsible for overall project performance in their states of primary responsibility.
- Leading the development of an integrated CaTSS project plan for the State.
- Operationalize CaTSS project plan in the State ensuring efficient coordination of resources to maximize integration and synergy of program areas.
- Lead and manage the achievement of the CaTSS overall goal in the states
- Transitioning of CaTSS supported health facilities to the state
- Establish system for project monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Support the state HMIS Officer to establish a functional state M&E data system with periodic analyses and review to inform program management.
- Establish a system for timely relevant technical support to all implementing health facilities.
- Take responsibility for management of the state CaTSS project budget and all other resources under the direction of the Project Director
- Advocate and represent MSH CaTSS project at the highest level in the state on matters of HIV/AIDS and TB.
- Liaise and network with relevant CaTSS partners and collaborators in the state to improve MSH’s visibility, coordination of activities and promotion of shared advocacy agenda.
- Supervise staff and manage staff performance and development.
- Provides clear documentation of programmatic achievements as well as required data and keeps MSH senior management informed of state activities on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate degree in Public Health, Public Administration, Management or related discipline, or equivalent experience. Postgraduate degree in related field preferred
- At least 5 years’ senior level work experience in health program management in developing countries, or equivalent
- Previous supervision or team leader experience
- Proven track record in managing international projects or in senior management of a large and complex project overseas
- Willingness to travel within the states and other parts of the country as needed
- Understanding of USAID and field Missions; USG audiences, trends and requirements
- Proven programmatic, technical and managerial expertise in providing support to institutions to strengthen their management and/or leadership capacity, systems and processes, and sustainability potential
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Computer skills: Windows applications for word processing and spreadsheet software
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills to manage project communications and disseminate project information are required.
- Demonstrated leadership and capacity to oversee USAID-funded
- Demonstrated capacity to collaborate with colleagues, teams and partner organizations to achieve results.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019 Management Sciences for Health Graduates Recruitment, Apply for Operations Assistant Job position at Management Sciences for Health, fhi 360 nigeria, How to Apply for Management Sciences for Health Graduates Recruitment 2019, IHVN, management science for health, Management Sciences for Health Graduates Recruitment, Management Sciences for Health Graduates Recruitment 2019, Management Sciences for Health Graduates Recruitment 2019 | MSH Application Guide and Requirements, Management sciences for health salary scale, msh abuja, msh hormone, msh nigeria current vacancies, msh nigeria vacancies