Management Sciences for Health Online Recruitment 2019/2020 | www.msh.org.
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant II – Development of grant Interactive Billboard
Job ID: 13-10823
Group/Office: PDG (Program Delivery Group)
Dept/Unit: PDGGEN – Program Delivery Group
Project/Program: A607 – Nigeria Global Fund RSSH
Reports To: Director, HMIS
- The overarching aim of the GF Resilient & Sustainable Systems for Health [RSSH] project is to improve the health and well-being of the Nigerian people by identifying and addressing systemic issues affecting the optimal delivery of health services in Nigeria. The resulting high-level interventions have been designed to follow the Global Fund’s framework for [RSSH] that is built on the essential building blocks of WHO for a well-functioning health system, including community systems strengthening (CSS) as another critical component to be addressed in support of RSSH.
- The RSSH grant is designed to strengthen the Nigerian health system across the HIV, TB, and malaria program areas. In doing so it will have interventions targeted at the HMIS, PSM & Lab system strengthening areas. There is also the additional dimension of the innovative “State approach” to be piloted in the three states of Oyo, Kaduna & Imo. The state approach covers elements like public financial management, support for health insurance and health sector coordination among others.
- In line with project activities tracking and interactive dashboard Information system, the project team is proposing short term technical assistance to work with the HMIS unit of MSH GF RSSH project to develop an interactive dashboard portal for data dissemination and use. The dashboard portal will provide better public visibility to the activity of the project as well as ensure that vital information are available to the team and stakeholders.
- The key objective for the short-term technical assistance is to work with RSSH-HMIS team to develop Grand Data Use and Interactive Dashboard portal for RSSH project activities tracking and data dissemination for improved visibility of project performance indices.
- Develop a grand data use interactive dashboard portal respect to data availability and program activities.
- Liaise with project unit and SR (DHPRS, NACA and NCDC) and other stakeholders/department within the project to identify and document basic information that should be on the website from various activities (either through meetings, interviews, observation, etc) which can stimulate action
- Identify the various sources of information and determine the availability of data from such sources
- Review and finalize (with MSH-RSSH and other stakeholders) the information that should be on the dashboard portal taking into consideration availability of such required data
- Work with the HMIS team to design an improved info-graphics based on the information required to be on the dashboard after sourcing for the information
- Provide on the job mentorship to designated RSSH portal support staff on subsequent upgrade and design of info-graphics
Estimated level of effort: 23 days.
- Report of the Grand Data Use/Interactive Dashboard.
- Documentation of required information that should be on the FMOH website including their sources
- Design for enhancing RSSH dashboard portal with improved info-graphic for data dissemination developed with GF RSSH project.
- Comprehensive activity report.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019 Management Sciences for Health Graduates Recruitment, Apply for Operations Assistant Job position at Management Sciences for Health, fhi 360 nigeria, How to Apply for Management Sciences for Health Graduates Recruitment 2019, IHVN, management science for health, Management Sciences for Health Graduates Recruitment, Management Sciences for Health Graduates Recruitment 2019, Management Sciences for Health Graduates Recruitment 2019 | MSH Application Guide and Requirements, Management sciences for health salary scale, msh abuja, msh hormone, msh nigeria current vacancies, msh nigeria vacancies