NAF Recruitment Portal 2021/2022 Application Link www.airforce.mil.ng.
Nigerian Airforce recruitment application form 2021 has been announced: This page will guide you on the step by step process on how to apply for Nigerian Airforce job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate level.
You will learn about the Nigerian Airforce job description, application skills, requirements and other important details.
The NAF Application is conducted yearly and the portal for recruitment is www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now. Applicants should note that the application is free.
This is to inform the general public that the Application For Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise 2021 has commenced.
Candidates that qualify after the registration process would be invited for Zonal Recruitment Exercise which would hold on a specified date as it will be stated when the form is out.
Also, candidates that qualify after the Zonal Recruitment Exercise would be invited for Final Selection Interview Exercise, after which the list of successful candidates would be published for Basic Military Training.
Nigerian AirForce recruitment (NAF) has been anticipating in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 NAF recruitment application form. A lot of them have been asking questions like;
- How can I apply for Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Nigerian Airforce form online?
- Is the NAF 2021 recruitment form out?
- When will Nigerian Airforce massive recruitment start?
- I need the Nigerian Airforce (NAF) recruitment update regularly, etc.
- Is NAF Airmen/Airwomen recruitment real for 2021 etc.
NAF Recruitment Portal 2021 General Instructions
1. Nationality: Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
2. Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18and 25 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18and 28 years.
3. Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
4. Height: Minimum height is 1.66meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
6. Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force.
7. Also a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates and Principals of Government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
8. Presentation of original credentials: Applicants are required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny, at the zonal and final selection exercises. The credentials include the following:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 6.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable)
- Photocopy of Educational/Trade Certificates
- Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test)
8. On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the under listed documents:
- Acknowledgment Card
- Attestation Form
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
NAF Recruitment Portal 2021 Requirements
1. Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
- Applicants must possess ND (with a minimum of Lower Credit), NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate.
- Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate (including Drivers) are required to also have a minimum of 2 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including the English Language.
3. Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the Form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN-RM.
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technicians: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/ Dental Therapy.
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Health Technician: ND Environmental Health Technology.
- Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Physiotherapy: ND Physiotherapy.
- Medical Supply: ND Medical Supply.
- Dieticians/Nutrition: ND Dietetics/Nutrition.
- Assistant Chaplain: Diploma in Theology.
- Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Electronics Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Air Engineering Technology.
- Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Certificate 1,2,3 Domestic Electrician, Works.
- Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate, Certificate in ATCA/Base Operator and Fire.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Communication/Journalism/Broadcasting/Trade Test Certificate in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
- Computer/Space Tech: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Tech, Software Engr/Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter/GIS Tech, SatCom Hub Installation Tech, Fiber Optic Tech, Network Tech, Cyber Security Tech, Web Designer/Master and Software Developer. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
NAF Zonal Recruitment Exercise
Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Enugu: 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
- Minna:351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
- Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
Application Guide Online
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
NAF Application Link – https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
NAF Official Link – http://www.airforce.mil.ng/page-careers
1. Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of their documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview.
- a. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- b. Photocopies of:
(1) Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
(2) Educational/ Trade Certificates.
(3) Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
2. On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
For Technical Support, please call 09064432351, 09055840142, 08053440802, or Email: [email protected]
Note: All phone lines are available Monday – Friday between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
However, we cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any questions as regards 2021 Nigerian Airforce recruitment, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.
What’s your take on this? I believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.