CRUTECH Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2019/2020 – See Full Details Here.
CRUTECH Acceptance Fee 2019… Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH admission acceptance fee payment procedure for newly admitted students for the 2019/2020 academic session is Out. See more details below;
The management of Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) wishes to inform all the candidates that have been offered provisional admission into the institute for a degree programme for the 2019/2020 academic session that the payment of acceptance fee will begin on Monday 11th November, 2019.
CRUTECH Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
All new students are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N15,000.00 (This payment qualifies you to print Acceptance of Admission Form, CRUTECH Admission Letter and School Fee Chart )
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng
- Click on eduportal
- Click on Get Your Student Payment Code
- Type your JAMB Registration Number in the New Student Text Box, then click on proceed.
- Your Student Payment Code (SPC) will display on the screen and also sent to your registered phone number.
- Click on Acceptance fee, enter your Student Payment Code (SPC) on the text box provided, then click on proceed.
- Select your level, then click on proceed.
- Choose your method of payment.
- After payment of acceptance fee, click on get Acceptance /Admission Letter
- Follow the instruction to print your Acceptance Form, CRUTECH Admission and Fee Chart.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.