=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
UAN Login Portal – Registration & Activation Guide 2019
UAN Login Portal – UAN is Universal Account Number. The UAN is a 12-digit number given to the employee who is adding to Employee Provident Fund or EPF. UAN number is a big step towards shifting the EPF services to online platform and making it more user-friendly.
Please note that the universal account number remains same through the lifetime of an employee. It does not change with the change in jobs. In this page you will get all information about UAN.
knowing your UAN
normally, you can easily get your Universal Account Number from your employer allocated t to you by the EPFO. Some employers print the UAN number in the salary slips too.
Via UAN Portal using PF number/member ID
It is possible that you are unable to get your Universal Account Number from the employer, you can get the UAN number via UAN portal also. You need to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Go the UAN Portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
Step 2: Click on the tab ‘Know your UAN Status’. The following page will appear.
Step 3: choose your state and EPFO office from drop down menu and insert your PF number/member ID with the other information such as name, date of birth, mobile no, captcha code . You can get the PF number/member ID from your salary slip. Enter the tab ‘Get Authorization Pin’.
Step 4: You will receive a PIN on your mobile number. input the PIN and click on ‘Validate OTP and get UAN’ button.
Step 5: Your Universal Account Number will be sent to your mobile number.
How to Activate and Login to the EPFO Website using UAN?
To activate UAN, it is important that you have your Universal Account Number and PF member id with you. below are steps to activate.
Step 1: Go the EPFO homepage and hit on ‘For Employees’ under ‘Our Services’ on the dashboard.
Step 2: hit on ‘Member UAN/Online services’ in the services section. it should take you to the UAN portal.
- insert your Universal Account Number, mobile number and PF member ID. Enter the captcha characters. hit on ‘Get authorization PIN’ button. You will get the PIN on your registered mobile number.
- hit on ‘I Agree’ under the Disclaimer checkbox and enter the OTP that you receive on your mobile number and click on ‘Validate OTP and Activate UAN’.
- On UAN activation, you will receive a password on your registered mobile number to monitor your account.
- If you want to change your password it is possible, when you log into the UAN portal with your Universal Account Number as id and the password you receive on your mobile number.
Features & Benefits of UAN
- Universal Account Number or UAN helps to centralize employee data in the country.
- One of the biggest use of this unique number is that it brings down the burden of employee verification from companies and employers by EPF organization.
- This account made it possible for EPFO to extract the bank account details and KYC of the member and KYC without the help of employers.
- It is useful for EPFO to track multiple job switches of employee.
- Untimely and early EPF withdrawals have reduced considerably with the introduction of UAN.
Advantages of UAN to Employees
- Every new PF account with a new job will come under the umbrella of a single unified account.
- It is easier to withdraw (fully or partially) PF online with this number.
- Now the employees themselves can transfer PF balance from old to new using this unique account number.
- Any time you want a PF statement (visa purpose, loan security etc.), you can download one instantly – either by logging in using member ID or UAN or by sending an SMS.
- There will be no need for new employers to validate your profile if the UAN is already Aadhaar and KYC-verified.
- UAN ensures that employers cannot access or withhold the PF money of their employees.
- It is easier for employees to ensure that his/her employer is regularly depositing their contribution in the PF account.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.