Jio Account Login Portal www.jio.com/Jio and Sign Up Guide
JIO runs a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. Jio does not offer 2G and 3G service, and instead, it uses voice over LTE to provide voice service on its network.
Jio soft was launched on 27 December 2015 with excellent partners and employees. Jio became publicly available on 5 September 2016.
On the 30th November 2018, it became the third largest mobile network operator in India and the world with about 271.553 million subscribers.
Reliance Jio had begun registrations for the JioGigaFiber service. Users that are in need of the new service are free to register.
Reliance Jio has set up two registration processes. One can either do it on the establishment’s My Jio app or log on to Reliance Jio’s official website.
In this article, I will be focusing on the Jio account login and sign up guide.
Step by Step Guide to Registering Interest in Jio Account
- Log in to Jio’s official page and click on the first slide that mentions JioGigaFiber
- On the next page, then you will either let the app/website detect your location or manually enter your address
- The next page will ask for your name followed by your phone number
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number that was given (either Jio or any other carrier)
- Get to the OTP and then click on submit.
- The website/application will then display a success message.
Though the establishment has opened registrations for the service, there is no information about the official price list.
Reliance Jio has visibly stated that the number of registrations will help them finalize the regions where the launch will take place.
The trial run of GigaFiber begun earlier this year and now Jio plans to take this service public by launching it in 1100 Indian cities.
Accessing Jio Apps Requires an Id. Below is How to Create a Jio Id
The Reliance Jio has already disturbed the Indian telecom market with its prices of high-speed data plans, has the following exclusive apps for all its customers.
They include MyJio, JioChat, JioTV, JioCinema, JioMusic, JioMags, JioXpressNews, JioCloud, Jio4GVoice, JioMoney, JioSecurity, JioNewsPaper and also JioNet. Nevertheless, one needs to create a Jio id to get access to all these Jio apps.
- Install MyJio app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and then click on ‘sign up’.
- Input your Jio SIM number and click on ‘generate OTP which will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Insert the OTP and the email id which you would like to use as your Jio id.
- Set the password.
- Tap on ‘sign up’.
- You will then receive a verification link on your email id.
- Click on the link and then verify your Jio id with it within 24 hours.
- Your Jio account will be activated.
- Now you can sign in to MyJio app using your Jio id and password. You will now be able to use Jio apps and also its services.
Steps on How to Activate Reliance Jio 4G SIM
On successful buying of the SIM, you would need to activate it in order to use. The following steps need to be followed for a successful activation:
- You are expected to get a confirmation message from Jio asking for the Tele-verification.
- In order to activate both the Voice and Data services, dial 1977 from the Jio number.
- Your Identity can be confirmed by using the last 4 digits of the submitted identity; a Voter Id card.
- The SIM is likely to get activated within 1 to 2 hours. Though in some cases, the SIM takes up to 4-5 hours for activation. So you are requested to practice patience.
- For enabling of data, you need to dial 1800-890-1977 Toll-Free number from any mobile number as mentioned in the user’s Reliance Jio SIM’s form.
- Data services will get activated on entering the newly bought Jio mobile number. On activation, then you would get 2GB of free 4G data, which in time will turn into an Unlimited 4G plan.
This guide will help you in times of need. you can always make good use of it.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.