Rihanna Net Worth, Family, Education and Career Documentary.
Rihanna Net Worth… Rihanna is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, actress and business woman. She is one of the best selling music artistes and has won so many awards, including the Grammy awards.
Rihanna Net Worth
Rihanna has an estimated net worth of $245 million, making her one of the richest artistes in the world.
Robyn Rihanna Fenty popularly known as Rihanna was born on the 20th of February, 1988 in Saint Michael, Barbados. Her mother, Monica Braithwaite is a retired accountant and her father, Ronald Fenty is a warehouse supervisor. She has five sibings; two brothers, two half-sisters and a half-brother.
Rihanna attended Charles F. Broome Memorial Primary School and Combermere High school.
Rihanna formed a musical trio with two of her classmates in 2013. She was discovered by an American record producer in Barbados who later invited her to his home to record some demo tracks. Rihanna was later signed to Syndicated Rhythm Productions.
Jay-Z, the CEO of Def Jam Records having heard some of her tracks which were sent to recording labels, was desperate to sign her to his label. In fact, one day she went for a meeting, the team at Def Jam made sure she signed a contract before leaving.
Rihanna’s deal with Def Jam made Rihanna’s success possible as you can see today and she has won lots of awards and multiple awarded albums. In the past years, Rihanna began acting and has played lots of roles in many films.
Some of her awards include:
- American Music Awards – Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist (2007, 2008, 2010)
- American Music Awards – Favorite Soul/R&B Album (Loud, 2011)
- Barbados Music Awards – Best New Artist (2006)
- Barbados Music Awards – Best Female Artist of the Year (2006)
- Billboard Latin Music Awards – Crossover Artist of the Year (2013)
- Bravo Otto Awards – Super Singer: Female (2011, 2012)
- BRIT Awards – International Female Solo Artist (2011, 2012)
- Canadian Radio Music Awards – International Solo Artist of the Year (2013)
- CFDA Fashion Awards – Fashion Icon Award (2014)
- Grammy Awards – Best Rap Song (Run This Town, 2010)
- Grammy Awards – Best Rap/Sung Collaboration (The Monster, 2015)
- Guinness World Records – Most Digital Number #1 Singles in the US (2010)
- Japan Gold Disc Awards – Best New Artist (2006)
Other than being an artiste and actress, she is also a business woman. She is ventured in fashion and beauty products; she is the creative director of Puma and Fenty beauty.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Rihanna Net Worth