GRE Issue Essay Topics with Examples for Students 2020/2021.
GRE Issue Essay Topics: Are you looking for GRE issues essay topics? If yes, then note. Below are some GRE issue essay topics.
Also, if you are having challenges forming a GRE issue essay topic, you can learn from the list of topics given below.
GRE Issue Essay Topics on Education
Below are some GRE issue essay topics:
- Students should fund their education with part-time work.
- Placing a limit on classroom size is the best way to ensure every student gets sufficient help and resources from the instructor.
- School policies should be based as much on what employers want as well as what students and teachers want.
- People can benefit more from their education if they return to school after some time spent in the workforce.
- A university’s top priority should be to educate people in the city.
- Students should not use loans to pay for their tuition or their living expenses.
- Universities should place a limit on how many classes a student can enroll in during a given academic term.
- Foreign language courses should be required for graduation at all universities. And it should be regardless of a student’s chosen field of study.
GRE Issue Essay Topics on Technology and society
Below are some GRE issue essay topics on technology and society:
- Technology and the human activity that goes with it inevitably leads to greater pollution and environmental damage.
- Investments in life-saving technology are more valuable than investments in technology related to entertainment or luxury.
- Modernization should be the main goal of the leaders of any developing country.
- To prepare students for the modern world, all university courses should include at least a partial online learning component.
GRE Issue Essay Topics on Cities
- The quality of life in a city cannot be very good unless the city is well-planned.
- A private company should not have the right to do business in a city. However, this is if the majority of the city’s residents object to the private company’s business operations.
- In order to minimize traffic congestion, cities must regulate parking, placing limits on where motorists can park. And how long a vehicle may remain parked in one place.
Below are some GRE issue essay topics on Arts:
- Color photography has eliminated the need for realism in artistic painting, in the opinion of a number of art scholars and artists. At the same time, many members of the art community still feel that realistic artwork is still valuable and worthwhile.
- Governments should hire accomplished filmmakers to create films that deliver important public messages.
- Popular art forms such as advertising images and storybook illustrations will never have as much artistic merit as fine arts such as gallery paintings and sculptures.”
Topics on Government and Power
- Leaders who are in significant positions of power should be democratically elected, not appointed.
- There is a school of thought that says that the most experienced workers should be promoted to management. However, some businesses prefer to select managers based on their perceived leadership skills, regardless of how much experience they have.
- Many nations have leaders who prioritize economic development and stability over environmental concerns. Such leaders are often at odds with other national leaders who feel that the long term health of the environment should guide economic decisions.
- Businesses should submit to close regulation and monitoring by government authority.
- There is a common perception that good personal conduct is the mark of a good leader. However, there is also a conflicting poplar belief that as long as a leader does their job effectively and breaks no laws, their personal morality is unimportant.”
Topics on Philosophy
- Opportunities do not come to people by luck. Instead, the most successful people are the ones that are constantly seeking out opportunities.
- It’s not possible for someone to effectively care for others unless they are taking good care of themselves.
- Self-criticism is more usually more valuable and accurate than criticism that comes from others.
- The most fulfilling friendships are friendships between people who share a common goal or space, such as co-workers, classmates, or neighbors.
- Why someone behavior is largely determined by forces, not of their own making.
- A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.
- How formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free.
- The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority. And laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.
- The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.
- Why Governments should offer college and university education free of charge to all students.
- Reason Governments should not fund any scientific research whose consequences are unclear.
- It is primarily through our identification with social groups that we define ourselves.
- Students should always question what they are taught instead of accepting it passively.
- The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves.
Learn from the above GRE issue essay topics and form yours. However, you can choose from any of the above and write on it.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.