How to Make a Real Air Conditioner – Step by Step Guide.
Make a Real Air Conditioner: Have you ever wondered how a real air conditioner is made? What are the processes which it goes through to ensure it turns a room cool yet replenishes it with fresh air? These questions and many more are what would be treated in this article. So sit tight as we take you through the processes of making an air conditioner.
Air conditioning systems vary significantly in size and derive their energy from many various sources. Air conditioning systems used in home have gotten better over the years. Industrial air conditioners, virtually necessary in new construction, have modified tons within the past few years as energy prices rise and power sources modification and improve.
Different types of materials are used to make air conditioners but plastics and other lightweight materials are preferred to reduce weight and the cost.
The potency of the air conditioning system is enhanced by copper materials and are good conduit materials. Many parts in an air conditioning system can develop fault when used so parts such as stainless steel and other metals which are not corrosive are used.
Individual cases that contain the cooling system could be put in flat cases which are protected against environmental conditions by a paint or powder coating.
Coolants which must be used must be eco-friendly and not toxic. These coolants are mostly liquids such as ammonia, water, Freon and any hydrocarbon which is suitable and eco-friendly.
The following are the basic parts of any air conditioners which are : the pump, the condenser, the evaporator and the control unit. All have an operating fluid and an opposing fluid medium yet.
Two air conditioners might look entirely dissimilar in their size, shape, and configuration, nevertheless each operate in primarily an equivalent means. This is often because of the wide range of applications and energy sources obtainable.
Making an Air Conditioner.
♥ Creating enclosure elements from galvanized flat solid and steel.
1. Most air conditioners begin as staple, within the style of steel shapes and sheet steel. Because the flat solid is processed into fabrication cells or work cells, it is cut, formed, punched, drilled, sheared, and manipulated to a shape which can be used. The air conditioners solid and hard coverings which have the metal that envelopes most out of doors residential units, is created of galvanized flat solid that uses a metallic element coating to supply protection against weather elements.
♥ Punch pressing the flat solid forms.
2. From the shear press, the flat solid is loaded on a CNC (Computer Numerical Control) mechanical press. The mechanical press has the choice of receiving its computer virus from a drafting CAD/CAM (Computer Assisted Drafting/Computer Assisted Manufacturing) program or from AN severally written CNC program.
3. Some brackets, fins, and sheet elements square measure outsourced to alternative facilities or firms to supply giant quantities. they’re dropped at the manufacturing plant only if required for assembly.
♥ Cleaning the elements.
4. Before powdering up, make sure all the several parts are cleaned to remove dirt. There are several ways to go about removing dirt and making sure the parts are clean. Giant answer tanks crammed with a cleanup solvent agitate and knock off the oil once elements square measure submersed.
♥ Powder coating.
- 5. Before brackets, pans, and wrappers square measure assembled along, they’re fed through a powder coating operation. The powder coating system sprays a paint-like dry powder onto the elements as they’re fed through a booth on AN overhead conveyor. this could be done by robotic sprayers that square measure programmed wherever to spray as every half feeds through the booth on the conveyor.
♥ Bending the conduit for the condenser and evaporator.
6. The condenser and evaporator each act as a device in air-con systems and square measure made from copper or atomic number 13 conduit bent around in coil kind to maximize the gap through that the operating fluid travels. The opposing fluid, or cooling fluid, passes round the tubes because the operating fluid attracts away its heat within the evaporator..
7. Conduit provided to the manufacturer in the coil kind goes through an uncoiler and device before being fed through the bender. Some conduit are going to be remove till the desired lengths on abrasive saw which will cut many tiny tubes in one stroke. The atomic number 13 plates square measure punched out on a mechanical press and shaped on a machine to position divots or waves within the plate..
♥ Joining the copper conduit with the atomic number 13 plates.
8. A significant a part of the assembly is that the connection of the copper conduit with the atomic number 13 plates. The evaporator is created by taking the stacked copper conduit in their pin configuration and automatically fusing them to the atomic number 13 plates. The assembly is actually the evaporator.
9. The condenser is factory-made in an exceedingly similar manner, except that the opposing medium is typically air, that cools off the copper or atomic number 13 condenser coils while not the plates. They’re command by brackets that support the rolled conduit, and square measure connected to the evaporator with fittings or couplings..
♥ Installing the pump
10. The pump is additionally purchased complete I h from an out of doors provider. Designed to extend system pressure and flow into the operating fluid, the pump is connected with fittings to the system and anchored in situ by support brackets and a base. it’s barred in conjunction with the opposite structural members of the air conditioning and coated by the wrapper or flat solid enclosure.
♥ Quality management
Quality of the individual elements is usually checked at numerous stages of the producing method. Outsourced elements should pass AN incoming dimensional review from a top quality assurance representative before being approved to be used within the final product.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.