University of Leuven MDRN Doctoral Scholarships 2019 for International Students.
University of Leuven MDRN Doctoral Scholarships 2019…. The MDRN research centre at the University of Leuven (KU Leuven) is awarding award 6 doctoral scholarships for those who are interested in working at a research centre of excellence within one of continental Europe’s top-5 universities in the Arts and Humanities.
MDRN is a research lab based at the University of Leuven in Belgium. MDRN studies the literature of a key period in European cultural history: the first half of the twentieth century. Europe in the first half of the twentieth century not only saw a series of fundamental changes that affected the whole of cultural life.
In order to be eligible applicants must additionally have a high level of proficiency in at least one of these languages: English, German, French, Italian or Dutch.
Doctoral degree programme
- Applicants must hold either an MA in English (major in literature), an MA in literary studies (major in German, Italian or French), or an MA in German, Italian or French studies (major in literature).
- Applicants must have a high level of proficiency in at least one of these languages: English, German, French or Italian.
- Applicants must have a passion for literature and want to become an outstanding scholar.
- Applicants must be interested in European modernisms, the avant-gardes, and the ties between literature and science (understood in the broadest sense)
- Applicants must be willing to communicate on your research at conferences, through publications and on social media.
- Applicants must be happy to work on campus at least three or four days a week.
- Applicants must be ready to work in a team and to play an active role both in the research programme and the MDRN lab.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
September 1, 2018
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about University of Leuven MDRN Doctoral Scholarships 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article as interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.