JAMB 2020/2021 Online Registration Start on 13th January | www.jamb.org.ng.
JAMB 2020/2021 Online Registration Start on 13th January: Have you heard that Jamb 2020 Form is out? Yes, it is. So many students have bombarded google with the question, is Jamb 2020 registration form out ? As a matter of fact, Jamb registration 2020 has officially started.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria for the 2020/2021 academic session.
JAMB 2020 REGISTRATION PERIOD
According to JAMB, all candidates including those registering in foreign countries are to register for the exam between 13th January, 2020 and 17th February, 2020.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR JAMB
- Each candidate must have personal e-mail address and mobile phone number.
- Each candidate is to use his/her functional and valid personal e-mail address. To use an email address that has already been used. Also, do not use another person’s email address.
iii. Each candidate must create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal.
- Payment for JAMB’s E-PIN-registration and the recommended reading text is done at the Banks and NIPOST. Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centres and JAMB State Offices.
- Each Candidate should visit any accredited CBT centre with his/her personal details, the profile and evidence of payment.
- The CBT centre or JAMB State Office, supplies, at no extra cost, the prescribed reading text and the CD containing:
a) e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
b) Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
c) Step by step guide on completion of the application form.
d) A video messages from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8)
vii. Each Candidate is to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualification, etc.
viii. At the CBT centre, Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded.
- O-Level and/or A-Level grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting result should supply the result online as soon as the results are available on JAMB’s portal.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real life online registration.
No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State office. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identified and disqualified.
2020 JAMB UTME General Entry Requirements.
The general entry requirements for admission into the First Degree, National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID) and Nigeria Certiﬁcate in Education (NCE) programmes in Universities, other Degree-Awarding Institutions, Monotechnics, Polytechnics, Innovation Enterprise Institutions and Colleges of Education are ﬁve (5) O’Level Credit passes including Mathematics and English Language. Details are available in the eBrochure which would be given to each Candidate at the accredited CBT centres and JAMB State-Ofﬁces.
Date and Venue of the 2020 JAMB UTME.
The 2020 CBT EXAMINATION will commence on 14th March and end on 4th April, 2020.
The venue of the examination will be at any centre in the candidate’s chosen examination town(s)
JAMB DOES NOT POST ANY CANDIDATE TO ANY EXAMINATION TOWN (OR GROUP OF TOWNS) OTHER THAN THE ONE CHOSEN BY THE CANDIDATE AT THE POINT OF REGISTRATION. CANDIDATES ARE, HOWEVER, ADVISED TO REGISTER ON TIME BEFORE THE AVAILABLE SPACES IN THEIR TOWN OF CHOICE OR GROUP OF TOWNS ARE EXHAUSTED AND THEREFORE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
ORDER OF CHOICE OF INSTITUTIONS FOR JAMB
On the 2020 registration platform, Candidates are to note that their 1 choice can be a College of Education, University, Innovation Enterprise Institutes, Polytechnics/Monotechnics, NDA (Nigerian Defence Academy) or Nigeria Police Academy.
2020 JAMB Registration Fee
- Registration Fee is Three Thousand Five Hundred (N3, 500) Naira Additional Five Hundred (N500) Naira only, is paid to obtain the reading text “Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdullahi for UTME Candidates and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by A. H. Mohammed for DE Candidates and $20 for Candidates from the eight foreign centres
- A CD containing JAMB eSyllabus, eBrochure and other vital materials is also given free
- Candidates should note that ePINS purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable
- Candidates are advised to keep as private and confidential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, email addresses and ePINs. No centre is allowed to request for or accept a candidate’s password.
Candidates are to:
- Pay NOT more than N700 as Service Charge to the CBT Centre
- Provide Biodata including Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government, Gender, e-mail address, among others
- Provide choice of institutions and programmes (disciplines)
- Provide qualiﬁcation with grades and dates, if not awaiting result
- Upload relevant certiﬁcates, if not awaiting result
- O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting results should supply the results online as soon as they are available on JAMB’s portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her result on the portal of JAMB
- Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certiﬁcates for DE only
- Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for
- Mock examination (optional)
- Examination for UTME (actual examination)
- Do picture capture (no scanning of passport photograph)
- Do Biometric enrolment (ten ﬁngers)
- Review entries and conﬁrm correctness
- Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION
- Collect, at no other cost, the reading text and CD
- Each Candidate is to collect his/her e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration
- There will be no ofﬂine registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real time online registration. No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State-Ofﬁces. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identiﬁed and disqualiﬁed.
JAMB 2020 REGISTRATION CENTRES
In line with the Board’s regulated registration
exercise, only the accredited Computer Based Test Centres and JAMB States and FCT Offices will be allowed to register candidates. This is to avoid exploitation, off-line registration, mismatch of candidates’ particulars and other registration-irregularities.
The registration fee, once paid is non-refundable.
Registration for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination (UTME) is available at the CBT centres and JAMB Offices Nationwide. The accredited centres have been empowered to assist in this regard.
As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration fee. Any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
All CBT centres have been mandated to select any of the participating banks.
These banks are to be present in their premises for the purposes of collection all fees. No centre-staff is allowed to conduct cash transaction with the candidates.
Candidates are advised to read and understand the guidelines on admission and instructions on how to complete the online registration before commencing the process of registration.
Multiple registrations are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will be identified and disqualified.
Candidates should note that their uploaded image or photograph will be embossed on their result slips and admission letters.
Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of course of study or method of testing, they will also be tested on a general text: “In Dependence” by Sarah Ladipo Manyika for UTME and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by A.H. Mohammed for Direct Entry Candidates.
Candidates are warned that the Board has not authorized or solicited the services of ANY establishment/group or individual other than the accredited CBT centres for this registration exercise.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.