Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Portal.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Securities and Exchange Commission as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC ) 2021/2022 has been anticipating in the country till date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Securities and Exchange Commission 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Securities and Exchange Commission form?
- Is the Securities and Exchange Commission 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment start?
- I need the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment Real for 2021 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2021/2022 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Securities and Exchange Commission recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About the Securities and Exchange Commission
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Nigeria is the apex regulatory institution of the Nigerian capital market supervised by the Federal Ministry of Finance.
The Commission has evolved over time having started with the establishment of the Capital Issues Committee in 1962 by the government as an essential arm of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
This was purely an ad-hoc, non-statutory committee, which later metamorphosed into SEC in 1979, following a comprehensive review of the Nigerian financial system, with the promulgation of SEC Decree No. 71 of 1979.
Successive reviews of this earlier enactment led to the introduction of new legislation, the Investments and Securities Act (ISA) No 45 of 1999. The ISA No. 45 of 1999 was repealed with the promulgation of the ISA No. 25 of 2007, which gives the Commission its current power.
This legislation further enlarged the powers of the Nigerian SEC, while saddling it with the dual responsibilities of:
- Regulating the capital market with a view to protecting investors; and
- Developing the capital market in order to enhance its allocative efficiency, and pave the way for a private sector-led economy.
The Act also empowers the Commission with a board of nine (9) members including the Chairman, the Director-General, three Executive Commissioners, two Non-Executive Commissioners, Representatives of the Federal Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Nigeria.
SEC Job Qualifications/Requirements
Applicants applying for the Securities and Exchange Commission recruitment must possess the following
- First degree in Finance, Accounting and relevant professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA). Possession of advanced degrees is an advantage.
- Minimum of 20 years experience in internal audit/finance
- 10 years of senior management experience
- Leadership and people management skills
- Deep knowledge of financial processes and strong analytical and systems/forensic audit skills
- Operational audit background and track record of managing the finance/audit function of medium to large organizations in the private or public sectors
- Strong IT skills
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2021 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://sec.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for more update.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about SEC Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]ntschoolnews.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment, How to Apply for Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment, SEC, Securities and Exchange Commission, Securities and Exchange Commission Jobs, Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment, Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2020