Cameron Impact Scholarship 2020/2021 Application Portal Updates
Cameron Impact Scholarship 2020: If you’re a student, then pay attention. There is a unique opportunity for you. You can actually achieve your dreams. This scholarship can help you achieve it. It is called ‘Cameron Impact Scholarship’.
It offers great privilege to further your education. You may want to consider it. If so, then calm down. Read this article. It provides vital information about this scholarship. Also, it addresses some FAQs about it.
Also, this article gives information on:
- Bryan Cameron Education Foundation.
- Who is Bryan Cameron?
- What is Cameron Impact Scholarship about?
- Requirements for Cameron Impact Scholarship 2020.
- Field/Study level for Cameron Impact Scholarship 2020.
- Host nationality.
- Eligible nationality for Cameron Impact Scholarship 2020.
Bryan Cameron Education Foundation
Before applying for Cameron Impact Scholarship 2020, please take note. It’s offered by The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation. This foundation was established in 2015. Also, it was established on certain principle. Like: Making a difference. By investing in young people’s education. And the founder is Bryan Cameron. He has enjoyed a long and successful career in asset management.
Also, the foundation allots scholarships to individuals. It does this to this pursuing careers in education. Also, it has a clear target of pursuing a professional goal. And this is of public service. However, the criterion for the scholarship is broad. Also, it is a privately-owned family foundation. And, it appreciates those who contribute to help educate the youth.
Also, it has objectives. One of which is to identify a select group. Those of outstanding rising college students. With this recognition, they’re given scholarships. Also, it is committed to a policy against discrimination. Especially, those based on gender and sexual orientation. And, marital or parental status. Also, it’s against race and color discrimination. Or, any other characteristic protected by law.
Who is Bryan Cameron?
This is the Chairman and President of the Brian Cameron Educational Foundation. He has enjoyed a long and successful career in asset management. The foundation has a significant impact on students.
This is found on their professional and personal activities. Also, it invests in the lives of many eligible students. In a nutshell, please take note. He is the brain behind Cameron Impact Scholarship 2020.
What is Cameron Impact Scholarship About?
This is a scholarship offered by Bryan Cameron Education Foundation. Also, it is determined to invest in students. Also, it aims at making great investments. And this is on young people. Also, it has up to 10 to 15 scholarships opportunities. These are available for this academic year. And for those who have demonstrated excellence in academics.
Also, it’s those with excellence in extracurricular activities. Leadership, and community service. Also, the Cameron Impact Scholarship awards annually. This is in December. However, applications are due in May and September. A such, watch out for Cameron Impact Scholarship 2020.
This scholarship is intended to cover the full tuition. And qualified educational expenses. However, this is as defined by the Internal Revenue Service. And is at the recipient’s chosen collegiate institution. It is estimated to be between $20,000-$50,000. This is per annum. However, ‘educational expenses’ vary amongst higher institutions. But the scholarship covers tuition. And, course-related expenses and lots more.
Requirements for Cameron Impact Scholarship 2020
Before applying for Cameron Impact Scholarship 2020, note. Below are some requirements for this scholarship:
- You must be ready to attain academic excellence. Maintaining a minimum cumulative of 3.7-grade point average/4.0 scale. Or, equivalent within their own high school studies.
- And you must be a citizen of the US.
- You must be a student of high school graduating set of 2019. And, intending to register at a full-time study towards a bachelor’s degree. Also, this should be at a licensed US university. And, for the complete academic year after high school graduation.
- Also, you must excel at an extensive assortment. This is of extracurricular pursuits. Including, but not limited to sports. And academic teams and music courses. As well as performance arts, and philanthropic associations.
- Furthermore, you must be a highly motivated leader. Having a powerful work ethic and social acumen.
- Also, you must prove active involvement in community support. And also at civic-minded arenas. Thereby, demonstrating an appreciation to the world. Also, you must have a belief in your capacity. This capacity is to effect change.
- Additionally, you’re to send an online application. With two mandatory letters of recommendation. And the link given once the student-portion of this application form is filed. This is in the event that you’re looking for additional hours for the tips. Also, you can communicate with the Foundation right to ask the sort. Also, transcript certifying previous academic operation.
Field/Study Level for Cameron Impact Scholarship 2020
This scholarship is for high school students.
The host nation of this scholarship is US.
Eligible Nationality for Cameron Impact Scholarship 2020
The scholarship is available to all US citizens.
Are you applying for Cameron Impact Scholarship 2020? Please take note of this. There are two opportunities to submit the Initial Online Application. They are:
- Early Application Deadline
This is for the class of 2021. And it is May 22, 2020. Time is at 12:00pm.
- Regular Application Deadline
This is for the class of 2021. And it is September 11, 2020. Time is at 12:00pm.
Also, applicants are strongly advised to submit their application. This should be in advance of the final deadline. The foundation assumes no responsibility for an applicant’s technical submission issues.
Also, applications are received on a rolling basis. And, there is limitation to applications to 3,000. This is from the class of 2021. Also, the Selection Committee will choose a limited number of Finalists. This can be 80-100. And it’s for face-to-face interviews. Preferably at the applicant’s high school. And this is before recipients are announced in December 2020. Also, interviews will be conducted in the fall of 2020.
Funds are generally administered directly to the recipient. However, unless other arrangements are made. Also, please take note of this. Recipients of the scholarship are required to attend an annual Cameron Impact Scholars Award Ceremony and Summit. This is for the 4-year duration of the scholarship. Also, graduates of the scholarship are strongly encouraged to attend.
Below are some FAQs about Cameron Impact Scholarship 2020:
1. Who is Eligible to Apply to the Cameron Impact Scholarship 2020?
Those who are from the class of 2020. Also, US Citizens who have a GPA of a 3.7 or higher. And those who have displayed strong evidence of leadership. Also those involved in extracurricular/community service. And those who want to make positive impact.
2. What Does the Cameron Impact Scholarship Cover?
It’s intended to cover the full tuition. And ‘qualified educational expenses’. However, this is as defined by the Internal Revenue Service. And it’s at the recipient’s chosen collegiate institution.
Also, please take note of this. Educational expenses vary amongst higher institutions. But the Scholarship is intended to cover: Tuition and other fees. And, course-related expenses. Also, books, supplies, and equipment. However, please take note of this. This scholarship does not cover Room and Board.
3. How Many Scholarships are Awarded Each year?
10-15 are awarded each year.
4. Is the Scholarship Need-based?
The Cameron Impact scholarship 2020 is merit-based.
5. What is the Application Deadline?
Early application deadline is Friday, May 22, 2020. Time is at 12:00PM. Regular application deadline is Friday, September 11, 2020. Time is 12:00PM.
In summary, please take note. Before applying for Cameron Impact Scholarship 2020, consider the above info. However, you can carry out more research. This will help you gather more information.
However, feel free to share this post. You can share to your friends. Also, you can share on your social media handles. Thank you.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.