Mary McNeill International Scholarship in Irish Studies at Queen’s University Belfast in UK, 2019 | Click to Apply
CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Two scholarships to the value of £3,000 each are available. This scholarship is open only to residents of the USA or Canada, enrolling as overseas students on this MA course, and will take the form of a fee bursary covering part of their student fees.
QUB is one of the most International Student-friendly universities in Europe. Their mission is to equip leaders to transform local and global business and society through education and research.\
- Applications Deadline: May 3, 2019
- Course Level: These scholarships are available for pursuing a master degree program.
- Study Subject: These scholarships will be awarded in the field of Irish Studies.
- Scholarship Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win £3,000.
- Nationality: US and Canadian applicants are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from US and Canadian.
- Entrance Requirements: The McNeill Fellowship is available only to applicants for the MA in Irish Studies at Queen’s University Belfast who are citizens of the USA or Canada.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must download the application form and submit to [email protected] (also attaching your academic transcripts if available).
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.