Pierre Elliott Trudeau Doctoral Scholarship 2019/2020.
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Doctoral Scholarship 2019/2020…. Applications are currently been accepted for the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarship Programme 2019/2020. Interested candidates are invited to hurry and apply!
Each year, the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation awards up to fifteen doctoral scholarships to Canadian and foreign doctoral candidates pursuing research related to humanities and social sciences.
Participating Canadian Univeristies
Level/Fields of Study
PhD Research Programme related to Humanities and social sciences, specifically one or more of the following areas: Human Rights and Dignity, Responsible Citizenship, Canada in the World and People and their Natural Environment
Number of Awards
Up to 15
Canadian citizens or permanent residents and international students
The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation scholarships provide $40,000 per year for three years, $20,000 per year for three years (as research and travel allowance) and an opportunity for a fourth year: writing or dissemination scholarship, among other benefits. Please see the official website for complete scholarship benefits.
- • Full-time first or second year students registered (or in the process of registering) in a doctoral program in the humanities and social sciences; and
- • Canadian citizens or permanent residents registered full-time in a doctoral program in Canada, or Canadian citizens registered full-time in a doctoral program outside of Canada.
- • Up to one scholar in four per given year may be a foreign national registered full-time in a doctoral program at a Canadian institution. This applies in particular to students from emerging nations.
Any student who wishes to be considered for nomination by the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine should
1. register on the Trudeau Foundation website for a login to their scholarship portal (read the Steps to Applying on the Become a Scholar page carefully – this will explain the process for registering on the Trudeau portal, and the expected time delays), and
2. complete and submit the application form via the Trudeau Foundation scholarship portal, and
3. email the LSHTM Scholarships team to confirm that their application has been submitted (for the School to consider via the Trudeau portal)
by midnight (GMT) on Wednesday 16 January 2019.
Additional Application Information
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine can only consider supporting an application to the Trudeau Foundation if:
* the applicant is a registered student in their first year of a full-time research degree programme (MPhil/PhD or DrPH) at the School,
* the applicant has already made an application for study to the School and holds an unconditional offer of admission for a full-time research degree programme at the School for entry up to September 2019.
Applicants must only submit a research proposal for Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships funding for the same project they are currently registered for or that they hold an offer of admission for.
Incomplete applications will not be considered for nomination.
Applicants who are currently registered at the School should be aware that their School supervisor(s) will be contacted to confirm academic ability and progress, as part of the School’s process.
– The Scholarships team will download applications from the Trudeau portal, and forward these to a panel at the School for consideration.
– Applicants are contacted via the Scholarships Team with a decision (as to whether the School will support their application or not) in late January 2019.
– Those who are unsuccessful can request feedback on their application at this stage.
– Those who are to be nominated by the School are asked to work further on their proposal with help from their supervisor/Faculty Research Degrees Director (FRDD).
– Nominated proposals are to be submitted on the Trudeau portal 10 days before the final deadline – giving the supervisor/FRDD/Scholarships Team time for one final check (and additions, if necessary) before final submission to the Trudeau Foundation.
– The School will provide a letter of nomination to add to the application.
– The final application is submitted with the letter of nomination to the Trudeau Foundation by their deadline of 22 February 2019.
– The Trudeau Foundation will consider applications and contact applicants with a decision.
The 2020 competition will launch November 15th, 2019 (the deadline for universities to nominate applicants will be January 22nd, 2020).
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarships 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarship 2019/2020, Pierre Elliott Trudeau Doctoral Scholarship, Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation, Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarship, Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarship Programme 2019/2020, Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarship Programme 2020, Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship