Apply for Ross Milbourne Elite Rower Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney – 2019.
Ross Milbourne Elite Rower Scholarship… The University of Technology Sydney is delighted to offer the Ross Milbourne Elite Rower Scholarship. This scholarship is available for students who are an Australian or New Zealand citizen.
The scholarship intends to attract talented, aspiring athletes with the desire to pursue State, National and International rowing to enhance their educational opportunities by providing support for expenses directly linked to their study.
As a public research university, the University of Technology Sydney is regarded as one of the world’s leading young universities. It enrolls 45,930 students, including 33,070 undergraduate and 12,860 postgraduate students through its 9 faculties and schools.
- Applications Deadline: March 12, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to UTS undergraduate course or an Insearch Diploma program
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline and subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: $10,000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand citizen students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Enrolled or intend to enroll in a UTS undergraduate course or an Insearch Diploma program in the session for which the scholarship is offered
- Must be a member of the UTS Haberfield Rowing Club (UTSHRC)
- Must compete as/or demonstrate potential as a:
- World Class Rower (Olympian, World Championships)
- Elite Rower who competes at the State or National level
- Must be accepted into the UTS Elite and Emerging Athlete Program
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person if required
In addition, preference will be given to applicants who:
- Are potentially capable of representing Australia at the Olympics, and/or
- Will represent the University where required at State, National and International University events.
How to Apply
Applications are not necessary for this Scholarship.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.