TYLENOL Scholarship 2020 for Undergraduate Students in USA | Application Guide.
TYLENOL Scholarship 2020 – Suitably qualified students are invited for TYLENOL Scholarship. The scholarship is for undergraduate students in USA. See for details below.
Level/Field of Study
The Tylenol future care scholarships are available for undergraduate or graduates coursework at an accredited two or four years of college or university or vocational-technical school to study healthcare-related degrees.
The Tylenol care scholarships can be taken in the USA at an accredited two or four years of college or university or vocational-technical school.
The TYLENOL Scholarship Program 2019 is targeted for the students of USA.
10 successful applicants of the Tylenol Future Scholarship will receive $10,000 and 30 applicants will receive $5,000.
Tylenol future care scholarship offers forty scholarships to students.
Tylenol Future Care Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible to receive a TYLENOL Scholarship, Eligible students :
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or the District of Columbia
- If the applicant is an undergraduate student: must have completed at least one year of undergraduate course study by the Spring of 2019 at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school. You must provide proof of enrollment to health education, medical school, public health, nursing, and/or pharmacy degree program.
- If the applicant is a graduate student: must provide proof of enrollment to a graduate program in health education, medical school, public health, nursing, and/or pharmacy degree program.
- Must have one or more years of school remaining
- Scholarships will be awarded to students and practitioners who are seeking a degree to actively treat patients.
- Employees of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division, ISTS, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the families of each are not eligible
- Also, applicants must be pursuing healthcare-related degrees
Tylenol future care scholarships Selection Criteria
An independent selection committee will evaluate the applications and select the recipients considering:
- College GPA
- Academic records in public health/health education, medical school, nursing and/or pharmacy
- Community Involvement/Volunteer Service
- Essay content
Decisions of the selection committees are final and are not subject to appeal. No application feedback will be given
Tylenol scholarship semifinalist
- Ali B. – Georgetown University
- Joshua W B. – Case Western Reserve University
- Natali L C. – University of Miami
- Alexander J D. – the State University of New York Health Science Center at Stony Brook
- Jae Young H. – University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- Laura O H. – University of Virginia-Main Campus
- Adam H. – Boston University
- David M K. – Oakland University
- Courtney D K. – Mercer University
- Vy P L. – Oregon Health & Science University
- Yvonne N L. – Oakland University William Beaumont
- Caroline L M. – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Adam M. – Boston College
- Kathleen H M. – New York University School of Medicine
- Daniela S M. – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Sang M N. – University of California-Riverside
- Jason D N. – Michigan State University
- Dustin Z N. – Indiana University School of Medicine
- Chibueze A N. – University of Pittsburgh-Pittsburgh Campus
- Lucy O. – University of California-Davis
- Nikki M O. – Morehouse School of Medicine
- Elaine S O. – Washington University in St Louis
- Shane B P. – University of California-Los Angeles
- Sohil P. – Columbia University in the City of New York
- Shalin B P. – University of California-Los Angeles
- Amir Rombod R. – University of Arizona
- Ruchi J S. – Stony Brook University
- Michelle S. – University of Miami
- Deepti S. – The Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Mallika R S. – University of Miami
- Melissa F S. – Medical College of Wisconsin
- Evan S. – Baylor College of Medicine
- Nicholas R S. – Georgetown University
- Hailey T. – University of California-San Francisco
- Bettina T. – Florida State University College of Medicine
- Rebecca M T. – University of California-San Francisco
- Samantha J W. – The University of Texas Health Science Center
- Hannah W. – East Tennessee State University
- Stephanie W. – Medical College of Wisconsin
- Mark Z. – Harvard University
How To Apply
Applicants can go to the given link and login to apply for the scholarship program: https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fTylenol
Unfortunately, the submission of application for the 2019 scholarship program has closed. However, interested applicants are to check back next year for the Tylenol Future Care Scholarships 2020.
Applicants can check back before May as the Tylenol Scholarship application normally opens on May 1 and closes June 30.
Tylenol future care scholarships 2020 Application Link
For more Information about TYLENOL Scholarship Program, applicants should click on the link below:
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.