How to Create New Apple ID Account – appleid.apple.com/account – On this guide I’ll be showing you sure ways on how to create new apple ID account.
An Apple ID is your username for all Apple products and services that you currently use or want to use in the near future, for example, you can use the same ID to log in and buy from the Apple online store, you can also use it to enable iCloud on all your devices, get support online, shop and download premium as well as free content from the iTunes store, and more.
How to Sign Up for an Apple ID
- Go to appleid.apple.com/account.
- Fill out the registration form on the right (see image below to see how the form should look like). Now enter your name in the first field box at the top.
- Enter your middle name in the second text field, if you want of course, because this step is actually optional.
- Enter your last name.
- Enter your main email address which will work as your Apple ID or username.
- Create and enter a password for your account in the password text box.
- Confirm your password by typing it one more time.
- Select three security questions from the drop down menus and enter their respective answers as well.
- Enter your date of birth (select appropriate dates from the drop-down menus).
- Enter a Rescue Email Address in case security issues arise they can send you a link to confirm your identity and let you reset your account information so that you can login again.
- Enter your mailing address.
- Select your preferred language.
- Type the characters you see in the image at the bottom.
- Now simply click on the blue button at the bottom right corner of the page that says “Create Apple ID” and you’re done!
WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.