GCU Master of Public Health Scholarship for International Students in UK 2019 and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for GCU Master of Public Health Scholarship for International Students in UK 2019. Deadline for submitting of applications for this scholarship is November 18, 2018. See Details Below;
GCU Master of Public Health Scholarship
The Glasgow Caledonian University is offering Master of Public Health Scholarship commencing in January 2019. Scholarships are available for International students.
Glasgow Caledonian University is a distinctive, inclusive and forward-looking university that is committed to its social mission to promote the common good. We have become an international centre of excellence in higher education, promoting employability and global citizenship in our graduates. We win awards for our support and commitment to the student experience, whilst delivering innovation through our world-class research in key areas of strength.
- Applications Deadline: November 18, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Public Health.
- Scholarship Award: You can receive a scholarship of £4,500 which will be deducted from tuition fees.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for International students.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Any International fee paying student who has applied for the full time Master of Public Health programme at GCU Glasgow Campus commencing January 2019.
- Must hold an offer of study with GCU before applying or the application will be rejected
- You must be able to cover the balance of your tuition costs and your living costs in line with the UKVI requirements when applying for a Visa
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to another academic session.
English Language Requirements: Academic IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent) with no element below 6.0.
Please note: if you are from a majority English speaking country, you may not be required to provide further proof of your English Language proficiency.
How to Apply:
♦ The mode of application is online.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.