Apply Now for Total Upstream Nigeria Limited Job for a HSE Inspector. Total Upstream Nigeria Limited currently has a job vacancy for a HSE Inspector in their Lagos office.
Job Title: HSE Inspector
- The FPSO HSE Inspector will report on permanent basis to FPSO HSE Supervisor. The role will also have
- functional reporting line to the FPSO HSE Superintendent and FPSO HSE Manager. Be based at Construction
- yard in Various locations in Lagos, the SERVICE holder will have responsibility to monitor the implementation of
- Company HSE Project HSE requirements and the SHI HSE Project procedures.HSE and Security is given the
- first priority throughout all phases of the FPSO and that corresponding requirements are properly implemented
- by all involved.
The SERVICE holder is directly responsible to:
- Ensuring at least 90%availability on site, patrolling to identify unsafe acts and unsafe conditions.
- Ensuring that hazards in workplace are properly identified and corrected immediately where possible, or reported to Company and Contractor management.
- Ensuring that all activities carried out on site are duly approved by Contractor’s PTW system and an approved Work Order is issued.
- Ensuring that JSA is conducted for all critical activities and that the hazard control measures are in place before commencement of work.
- As may be required, participate in Risk Assessment reviews. PTW administration, site tours or any other Contractor HSE supervision function.
- Perform HSE inspection of work sites and issue daily report to Company through the HSE Supervisor.
- Stop every activity that can lead to an incident or injury of personnel and ensure that the risk is controlled before work resumes.
- Closely follow up with the implementation of HSE procedures on construction sites of contractors and subcontractors.
- Participate in daily toolbox meetings with the contractor’s HSE supervisors on site.
- Advise Company HSE Supervisor on resources and materials required for adequate coverage of HSE supervision of site.
- Monitor the implementation and close-out of HSE actions from anomaly reports, inspection and audits of contractor and subcontractor sites assigned.
- Ensure that contractors and sub-contractors comply with all the relevant HSE requirements as per Contractor’s HSE procedures, Company HSE expectations and other relevant international regulations and standards. When designated, participate in incident investigations and ensure that relevant information is obtained from sources.
- Degree in Engineering or Safety Related Certification.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 3 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities. Experience in shipyard recommended.
- Thorough knowledge of risk assessment techniques, SERVICE safety analysis.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluent in English and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company.
- Geographical mobility.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.