Filed in Job by on June 19, 2017 123 Comments

Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Full List of Shortlisted Candidates for Pre-Screening 2017.

Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Full List of Shortlisted Candidates 2017 | In this article, I will update you with Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment full list of shortlisted candidates for pre-screening 2017. Stay focus and read through.

Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Full List of Shortlisted CandidatesNigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Full List of Shortlisted Candidates

The Nigerian Airforce has released the names of candidates shortlisted for the year 2017 DSSC pre-screening examination which will be done nationwide in the centres published here.

Candidates who applied for the Nigerian Air force DSSC recruitment can now check their names on the published list of shortlisted candidates for pre-screening test using the procedure provided below:

How to Check if Shortlisted for NAF DSSC Pre-screening 2017

1. Visit http://careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/.
  2. Click on your states to check if you are shortlisted

N/B: Follow the Above-mentioned steps to check if you shortlisted on the portal, we advise you to keep checking this page from time to time

Congratulations to all successful candidates listed for the Nigerian Airforce DSSC Pre-Screening Examination.

If you are finding it difficulties in checking, you can leave your name, examination centre and application number at the comment section at the end of this page below so that others that have checked can also help you out.

IMPORTANT! Please desist from giving any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons who may claim to render assistance to applicants. The Nigerian Airforce strongly denounces this act. So, you must avoid it.

Keep in mind that these fraudsters abound on social media and in various online forums. They claim to help people mastermind their recruitment into the Nigerian Air Force DSSC.

They only want to swindle those who may be seeking shortcuts. But the truth is, the recruitment process into the Nigerian Air Force DSSC is transparent and based on merit. So, there’s no amount you can pay to enhance your chances of being recruited if you don’t succeed on merit.

Finally, during the screening examination, do not engage in any form of examination malpractices such as communicating in the exam hall, copying from others, and so on.

Remember, to fail and try later is better than being apprehended and disgraced for examination malpractices. I wish you the best of luck.

Searches Related to NAF DSSC Shortlisted Candidate

1. List of successful candidate for Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2017/2018
  2. List of successful candidates for the zonal screening exercise.
  3. Nigerian Airforce DSSC successful candidate 2017/2017
  4. NIS shortlist 2017/2018
  5. Nigerian Airforce DSSC website
  6. Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2017/2018
  7. 2017/18 Nigerian air force airwomen/airmen shortlisted candidates for pre screening
  8. Nigerian Air Force batch A and batch B list

If you need us to help you with reliable information at the right time about Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time

We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.

ADS:- Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.

Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1. pls notify me if the shortlist prescreening candidates for dssc recruitment 2017/2018 is out. my number is 08051623951 and email: abdulafeezadekanye@gmail.com

• Husseini Hammajulde says:

Please I’m having difficulty in assessing the pre-screening list. Inform me through 08160153578

2. benjamin Titus David says:

please sir notify me when the name is out for pre-screening dssc 2017/2018 08065912653

3. TUNWASE VICTOR GBENGA says:

07034976750, that’s my mobile number, please update me about the dssc airforce Recruitment.

4. Ikay says:

08063517615. Please notify me when the names of successful candidates for the presence screening examination will be out.

5. Igwe says:

Pls someone should help me out on how to check if my name is shortlisted for exam,

6. Idehen osaro godday says:

Please help me to check for IDEHEN OSARO GODDAY, i could not access the porter. My ID : DSSC 201743068.Thanks alot

7. Idehen osaro godday says:

Pls my mobile number is,08168636098,frm idehen osaro godday

8. Jebba Runtinz says:

Kindly update on enlisted candidates.
    Phone No – 0808 524 0520
    Email – aliyualmalik@gmail.com
    Thanks.

9. Oguche faith says:

Pls I can’t access the portal Oguche faith,08105229460 iD no DSSC201701867 NAF base kawo kaduna

10. Please somebody should help me i can see anything

11. Please somebody should help me i can see anything 08130839797

12. Obiebi loveth says:

I heard d pre screening list is out, hw through is it. Am loveth 08027988534. Lovethobiebi@gmail.com. Alert me

13. Frank says:

Pls í cannt Access d shortlisted candidates list, Am Frank zakari, Dssc201727554, airforce base base makurdi, 08165259251.

14. Anumunu David Chinedu says:

Pls is the name out for shortlisted candidate on air force DSSC 2017

15. Musa Naphtali Sarki says:

Pls Notify Me Wen D Screening Date Is Out, My Id Dssc201718813, Centr Kawo Kaduna

16. Olanrewaju Sunday Emmanuel says:

kindly notify me if the pre-screening list is out.. name: Sunday Emmanuel Olanrewaju.. phone:08167421781 .. DSSC201726003 .. enlistment: Lagos

17. pls somebody should help me, I can’t see any thing. Okoye Roseline. 08060522211

18. Ojeleye olusegun says:

I can not access the site please help out, Olusegun Ojeleye DSSC201723192 contact me on 07065505684 shegpat@gmail.com

19. okoh .A.p says:

pls update me if the shortlisted candidate for pre screening exercise is out and screening date my no. is 08167599324

20. Nden Telko Ringla says:

Please update me,when the list of the successful candidate for pre screening is out.contact number 08169440801

21. Mfoniso Udoakpan says:

Name : Mfoniso Udoakpan, state :akwa ibom state. Airforce base ,Makurdi,screening center .08037690225.thank you sir

22. Mfoniso Udoakpan says:

Dssc201702353 , Nigerian Airforce base. Markudu, from akwa ibom state. 08037690225

23. Uduma Israel says:

I have searched on the NAF recruitments portal but could not find the one for 2017. Please notify me. My ID: 201704451. 08073097956 Thanks.

24. Olatunde says:

Kindly notify me when the shortlisted names are out for the Naf Dssc 2017,am Ogunderu olatunde moses,,mobile nos 07080756359,,tunde4das@gmail.com

25. Olatunde says:

Kindly notify me plz when the shortlisted names are out for the Naf Dssc 2017,,am Olatunde moses ,,mobile nos 07080756359,,,tunde4das@gmail.com

26. Paul Gabriel Ofere says:

Pls I need to know wen the list is out 08134184763.. Pls keep me posted thanks

27. israel says:

update me pls when list is out

28. Johnny, oto-obong edet says:

My name is johnny, oto-bong edet pls check for me if my name is included in the shortlist

29. Iwueke nkeiruka says:

pls sir update me when list is out my number 07033406671

30. James Chiamaka says:

Please update me can’t login through the link.Thanks

31. BASHIR AHMAD ALIYU says:

Pls, Sir i need to be updated when the full list is out

32. CHINWEND JOSHUA says:

Pls notify me

33. Please kindly notify me whenever the shortlisted names are out for the pre-screening. 08039466159. emmyyakks@gmail.com

34. Adole James says:

pls update me if the list of candidates for pre screening exercise is out and the screening date my no. is 08033246634

35. Ishaku Muhammad says:

pls notify me if the current shortlisted list is out for dssc pre-screening my numbr, 08136467449, email ishakumuhammad2016@gmail.com

36. Eze Osita Jeremiah says:

PLEASE I NEED TO BE INFORMED WHENEVER THE LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES IS OUT…
    Name: Eze Osita Jeremiah
    Phone No, 08132214037
    Application No, DSSC201734049

37. Tagbo Alexander says:

pls notify me when air force shortlist for dssc 2017 God bless u for d good work.08064653803

38. Tuoyo Amuah says:

pls notify me if the current shortlisted list is out for dssc pre-screening my number 08057283777 email; tuoyees@gmail.com

39. Ibezim Dickson says:

Pls notify me about any information concerning airforce 2017 recruitment. My name is Ibezim Dickson. Enugu airforce base. Thanks a lot

40. OLUWASEGUN says:

PLEASE I NEED TO BE
    INFORMED WHENEVER
    THE LIST OF SHORTLISTED
    CANDIDATES IS OUT…
    Name: OLUWASEGUN JOHNSON
    Phone No, 08160004404
    Application No, DSSC201700861
    Email Address oluwasegunjohnson48@gmail. com

41. Kwaghkar, Terkura Raphael says:

Pls help me out when the comprehensive list for DSSC 2017/2018 is fully out.
    My ID DSSC201704126. Fone no; 07084192261. Email; terkuaraphael@gmail.com

42. Ejumade blessing says:

Please notify when DSSC airforce DSSC pre-screening list out 07038480108

43. HOMENEWSJOBS IN NIGERIAPOLITICSMETROSPORTENTERTAINMENTMUSICOPINIONEDUCATIONHEALTHINTERVIEWDAILY POST GHANA

Chief of Air Staff in recruitment scandal as North allegedly gets 80 percent slot

By Wale Odunsi on June 27, 2017@dailypostngr

A civil rights organisation, Campaign Against Military Impunity, has raised the alarm over alleged recruitment scandal in the Nigerian Air Force.

The organisation alleged that the Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal Sadiq Abubakar, had compromised standards in the recruitment exercise for non-commissioned officers from the core North.

“Presently at the Airforce Base in Kaduna, there is ongoing pre-training formalities and tests for successful recruits, where 80 per cent of them are Northerners”, CAMI said.

Executive Director of CAMI, Victor Coker, told journalists in Abuja yesterday, that the government should carry out an audit of the exercise and courses going on in all the military training institutions.

“To unravel this misnomer, there should be an audit of the courses going on in all the training institutions. The audit should look at the composition and last three batches of those in training”, he stressed.

“They were supposed to take 68 persons in each state; but after the normal recruitment, the Chief of Air Staff now brought over 2,000 names spread across the core Northern States.

“Out of this figure, only 30/40 was given to the South. This is not the first time it is happening. Such things have been done in DSS, EFCC, and even police, Army and the Navy.

Igbo quit notice: I am ready to be arrested – Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima

“We keep on preaching One Nigeria, One Nigeria. But behind the empty slogan of One Nigeria lies bare-faced hypocrisy and grand design to sentence part of the country to perpetual slavery.”

According to him, Northerners have been so smart to shortchange the entire South even during previous population census exercises conducted by the National Population Commission (NPC),

“How can the desert be more populated than the tropical rain forest? This was how the population census was done before independence”, he queried.

NAF Director of Public Relations and Information, Commodore Olatokunbo Adesanya, has denied the allegation.

He said, “I think it is most advisable that the list of the people recruited should be made public first. Then, those making the claims can painstakingly go through the list.

“If there is any state that is not fairly represented, then, let them raise the alarm, rather than be speculating. A list is not yet out, yet people are speculating that the North has been favoured.

“Don’t forget that each state should be fairly represented. If you have certified people and everybody in a state are not medically qualified, are you going to disregard everybody in that state?

“We operate with the highest standards and we do not compromise on standard, either medical, physical or academic.”

Resign if you are incapacitated – Anglican Church urges Buhari

Biafra: Why we don’t believe in the break-up of Nigeria – Wike

Subscribe to our top headlines Newsletter

Most Popular

Sallah message: Buhari did not address Nigerians – PFN

ASUU expresses worry over Tinubu, VC’s silence on LAUTECH crises

Unitaid to roll out generic of latest AIDS drug in Nigeria

Courtois’ agent admits he has spoken to Real Madrid about Chelsea goalkeeper

Dangote reacts to quit notice on Igbos

Why we have not paid attention to calls to restructure Nigeria – APC

Yoruba leaders plotting to make Yemi Osinbajo President – Northern group alleges

Delta community protests over seven months perpetual darkness as BEDC Staff flee offices [PHOTOS]

FG approves enrollment of NYSC members into NHIS

?

2016 budget expires May 5 – Senate

Shame on you, examine your prophecies – Pastor Okafor ?blasts Tunde Bakare, Mbaka

Sahara Reporters Publisher reacts to news affirming Dino Melaye’s graduate status

5 killed as Hausa, Yoruba clash in Ile-Ife

What Buhari is not telling Nigerians about Goodluck Jonathan – Abati

Big Brother Naija: What TBoss told me in private – Thin Tall Tony

Married banker dies during marathon sex with woman in Lagos

How Saraki snubbed Tinubu at Akeredolu’s inauguration [VIDEO]

PHOTONEWS: Minister kneels to beg President in his office

?

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…

Chief of Air Staff tasks Military to combine physical fitness, weapon handling to end insurgency

Air Chief orders commanders to comply with Military ethics

Copyright © Daily Post – Nigeria News

AdvertiseContact UsDisclaimerPrivacy-PolicyTerms

By Wale Odunsi on June 27, 2017@dailypostngr

Igbo quit notice: I am ready to be arrested – Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima

44. Dear sir/ma am experiencing difficulty in checking my name if am shortlisted for the naf dssc pre-screening exercise
    08130905319. michaelpaulu@gmail.com

45. Shittu Oluwatoyin says:

pls, is shortlisted candidates for 2017/2018 DSSC screening exercise out? pls notify me on 08033320888

46. ListenGod Donatus says:

Please sir notify me when the list for the screening is out.Here is my contact: 08109575457

47. Johnbulus says:

I don’t really understand what is going on this time around. Please can someone please notify me on the short listed list of the dssc list?

48. Akintayo says:

please kindly update me on the DSSC shortlisted candidate.
    Akintayo Jolayo Akinlade/09025054144.Thanks

49. please am confused i heard its out
    my name is UGWU KOSISOCHUKWU KENNETH…..08138946593

50. Izzy says:

please i need update on the naf dssc 2017 screening and exam

51. Ozigbo Meinkeme says:

My name is Ozigbo Meinkeme, Applicant lD; Dssc201741872, Bayless state. Please help me check my name. Are still going to release more list concerning bayelsa State? Because Bayelsa list is too small.

52. Khalid Ibrahim Angale, screening centre Bauchi Air force Base and application number is : DSSC201701027. Phone no: 08036268991

53. Good morning my name is Shittu Azeez Taiwo i have not recived any massage my application number is DSSC 201735347 MY PHONE 08035528180. Pls kindly help me

54. Jacob ofere says:

Screening starts tomorrow, yet no information on how to go about it. Highest level of impunity.

55. ibrahim murtala salisu says:

Pls inform me wen ever d shortlist is out.dis is my email nd number”murtalibrahim123@naija.com. 08062346294)

56. Moses says:

Pls I need a notification on the shortlist for NAF DSSC 2017 zonal enlistment excercise…

57. Ben says:

The NAF DSSC 2017 list is out.
    Follow the link to confirm.
    Screening is scheduled for Monday 3rd July

58. Isaac Pam Chuhwak says:

Good pm sir/ma, I just heard that the dssc enlistment for shortlisted candidates is out but I’m not able to see if m shortlisted.pls help me and check, these are my details;
    Application I’d; DSSC201729423
    State; plateau
    Moblie number; 07068711123
    Recruitement center; lagos, Sam Ethnan Airforce Base,Ikeja-lagos

59. Sunday Gideon Baraya says:

Pls am confused, the zonal screening start tomorrow, and have not been able to access the names of the shortlisted candidates, how do I go about it pls somebody help.application I d:DSSC201745708
    Mobile: 09083805380
    Screening centre: Bauchi.

60. Morrison says:

How do I check if I was shortlisted, please info me 08065478510 ,port Harcourt centre. My name is ojamedsye Morrison

61. ABBA says:

pls Sir help me check if am qualified for the pre-screening. my number is 07064995123
    Abba Emmanuel Didam
    DSSC201719368
    kaduna

62. Ikpaha Akpan Ikpaha says:

Pls sir kindly keep me posted as regards NAF DSS shortlisted persons for screening. Here are my details: Dssc201718602.
    Portharcourt centre.

63. Ikpaha Akpan Ikpaha says:

08067480705 pls kindly feel free to touch base with me asap. Thank you sir.Dssc201718602. Portharcourt center.
    Ikpaha akpan Ikpaha

64. Good morning kindly help to check maybe my name is on the shortlisted list aplpplicaton is DSSC 201735347
    Center Sam Ethnan Airforce Base, Ikeja
    My phone number 08035528180

65. simon Alice Odey says:

07031869855

66. collins chinedu enyeribe says:

Please i am finding it difficult downloading the list.
    Help me to check my name
    Collins chinedu Enyeribe
    enyeribecollins88@gmail.com

08069434300
    Dssc201711480

67. Michael Williams Ezekiel says:

My name is Michael William Ezekiel please notify me phone no 08160393496 and ezekielwilliammichael@gmail.com thanks

68. Ibrahim says:

How can I check d list of successful candidate for Nigeria air force zonal enlishment

69. matthew peter ojonugwa says:

Pls sir/ma, am still having difficulty in checking my name on the shortlisted candidate’s portal. Pls help me out. No.07084848868, email..mathewpeterr4u@gmail.com, centre, makurdi. Thanks

70. MOFUNLEWI SEGBEJI ZACHARIAH says:

Pls I am seriously having problems getting my name checked. Can anybody help? My Centre is Sam Ethnan airforce base, Ikeja, with I. D. number dssc201738451 (08162155560).

71. Atsu maura says:

Lennyskitten@gmail.com
    I can’t find the list of shortlisted candidates? Can u please send it to my mail. Tanx

72. Yvette says:

Hello please what if your name wasn’t found there? Cab you still go for the screening?

73. chukwuka henry johnson says:

Help me check my name pls dssc201737653 port harcout centre

74. gambo danladi john says:

to be inform weather am among the shortlisted team in bauchi

75. Ruth says:

Pls help me check for my name ogidi Ruth ID DSSC201737177 phone no 08022746567

76. Pam Chuwang Dung says:

Please help me check the list of the DSSC. My name is Pam Chuwang Dung. ID no.DSSC201730407. Thanks.

77. Pam Chuwang Dung says:

My center is Bauchi.

78. Kolawole John says:

how can i access the shortlisted names for this screening

79. okorie Blessing o says:

Exam is today ooo and people are still waiting to hear from them.

80. Nnadi Ositadinma says:

Please i will want u to inform me when the screening test is release.Ositadinma.nnadi@yahoo.com

81. How the exam be hope it very easy

82. Johnson Mai David and says:

I can’t find
    My name pls 07060614201,email me please Maijohnsondd@gmail.com

83. Johnson Mai David and says:

Akwa ibom state

84. MARY says:

pls notify me when the list is release sir,

85. Okunade Shola says:

I can’t find it up till now please I need your reply, am Okunade Shola, Lagos State, form number: DSSC201741278, my phone number: 08133066069, my email address: okunade2cool66@g m ail.com

86. Muhammad Abdullahi says:

Good day Sir. Here attached are my details as requested if any vital information is release on the DSSC 2017 Enlistment Exercise. Thank you.

87. orji says:

pls notify me when the list of successful candidates for airforce dssc comes out. tnx

88. orji says:

my number is 08034208410 pls notify me for airforce dssc 2017

89. Ujahmoses says:

pls,inform me if my name is shortlisted.Ujah moses o.From benue state.Dis is no.08037587521

90. Adegbenro Adekunle emmanuel says:

Application I’d; DSSC20170105
    State; ogun state
    Moblie number; 08064420686
    Recruitement center; lagos, Sam Ethnan Airforce Base,Ikeja-lagos

91. Dogara says:

The list is out already anyone who want to check….go to media on the official Airforce site and click on download a pdf list indicating DSSC 217 then check your state n no

PLS CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHEN IS THE EXAMS….THE DATE PLSSS

92. Mutana Umoru Faruku says:

Application ID:
    DSSC201727496
    state: Edo
    Recruitment Centre: Kaduna State
    08062397874

93. please notify me when the screening test will start

94. Esther oluyinka fajolu says:

Pls notify me when the shortlisted candidates names are out for pre-screening , my email address is fajoluesther@yahoo.com, exam centre is lagos, state of Origin – Ogun state

95. Patrick Grace Chinonyerem says:

I have done the pre- screening exam
    Pls notify me when the test will star thank u Grace Chinonyerem

96. Mr. Adewale says:

Please Admins, send me the full list to me in form of PDF format, so that I can see it on my phone.
    Thanks

97. shola says:

Pls inform me if the list is out,08035214656

98. Toluwalase David says:

pls inform me when the DSSC list is out pls my I.d is DSSC201720499
    MY phone no is 08137977299.
    thanks .

99. madueke nwaru luke says:

I have done the pre- screening exam
    Pls notify me when the test will star thank u my email is lukemadueke2016@gmail.com my phone number is 09026493317

100. Anumunu David Chinedu says:

Pls my good people is the names out 4 the people that wil go 4 traning. Pls any body wit idea? Late him cal m 08123055732.

101. Amos kehinde says:

Pls notlfly me when d comprehes ive list come out.09033914490

102. YUSUF DAUDA says:

morning Sir Notify my through this phone No 08066967942 My name is Yusuf Dauda my I D No DSSC201722456 Thank you.

103. Sadare Oluwakemi Busayo says:

what exactly is going on?

104. obasi millicent lucy says:

Thanks a lot sir plz help me check my name Obasu millicent lucy from ebonyi state with phone no. 08105751488 and also notify me with other infos.

105. Edgal o. lucky says:

Please can you help me out I don’t know if my name was among the names shortlisted because am having difficulty to check for my name my phone number is 0805077530 please I really need your assistance am pleading

106. Amos kehinde says:

Sir/ma update me when d list is out.thanks

107. Amos kehinde says:

Pls reach me via my email,amoske hinde2014@yahoo.com or 09033 914490

108. agbu simon wunkahobe says:

pls keep me posted on naf dssc list 2017.

109. Shamsudeen Nasir Ruma says:

Shamsudeen Nasir Ruma

110. Shamsudeen Nasir Ruma says:

All Gallant NAF Officers you are all welcome to the Base for 2017/2018 DSSC Exercise insha Allah soonest.

111. Nathaniel Dabai Umar says:

Sir please notify me if the Dssc is out here is my contact 09035513359

112. Onwurah franca onyeka says:

Sir please notify me Dssc is out too here is my contact 08177492845….thanks very much sir…. Long live sir

113. SN Ruma says:

Good day sir. Pls when is d final final final list will be out? my contact is 08069144948 notify me pls or via shamsudeennasirruma@gmail.com thanks wish you good day.

114. Donald Aondofa Hembe says:

pls,sir,help me check if am shortlisted for pre screening.My name,Donald Aondofa Hembe from Benue state.My ID.Dssc201732529:centre kawo,kaduna

115. Oluwatowoju Enoch Charles says:

Kindly inbox me if my application is successful for shortlisting. Thanks. Oluwatowoju Enoch Charles. enoch2302@yahoo.com. 08034345064.

116. stanley says:

pls inform my the date of screening, my no: 08029858937, my email: stanlyonyemaechi@gmail.com

117. stanley says:

pls inform me the date of screening, my no: 08029858937, my email: stanlyonyemaechi@gmail.com