Call Centre Agents Recruitment at Sponge Limited – January, 2017.
Sponge Limited is a Mobile-First full service digital marketing agency that delivers outstanding mobile and digital campaigns across West Africa with numerous experts working across Planning, Media, Client Services, Creative, Technology and Operations units.
Sponge Limited has pioneered, led and been a part of ground breaking campaigns in Nigeria. Our experience spans across several industries which include but not limited to Financial Services, FMCGs, Telecoms and Food and Beverages.
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Do you like making friends, meeting people, solving problems and impacting knowledge? If you do…we are looking for you..
We want out-of- the-box thinking and efficient customer service representatives who will be responsible for executing a number of customer-oriented tasks in a call centre environment.
These responsibilities include: responding to customer requests, customer inquiries, coordinating product oriented requests, coordinating appointments with customers and determining the most effective resolution to customer issues. We want agile candidates who are ready to learn and grow in a dynamic environment.
Minimum of OND
Age Restrictions: 18 and above
- Outstanding telephone skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional and courteous demeanour.
- Must be able to speak one Nigerian language.
- Excellent “on the phone” voice.
- Must be prepared to undergo mandatory training.
- Prior customer service experience would be an added advantage.
- Friendly, warm and easy to work with. An extremely strong team player who can take up leadership roles.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Excellent problem-resolution skills.
- Strong systems skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft office such as Excel and Word.
- Strong organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.