Niger Delta University NDU Merit Admission List 2016/17 is Out Online

Filed in School News by on September 16, 2016 13 Comments

DOWNLOAD JAMB CBT SOFTWARE HERE AND PRACTICE ON YOUR DEVICE

Niger Delta University NDU Merit Admission List 2016/17 is Out Online; This is to inform the general public that the management of Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island has released the merit list of candidates admitted into the institution for the 2016/2017 Academic Session. UTME candidates are advised to check their admission status and proceed with your online clearance.

How to Check NDU Admission Status:

1. Visit the NDU Admission Status portal via the link below;

2. Click on ‘2016/2017 ADMISSION INTO UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES’ under QUICK LINKS,
  3. Enter your JAMB number and Screening Score in the spaces provided,
  4. Click on ‘Check Status’ tab to access admission information.

NOTE: You will need to check your admission status and printout your admission letter before proceeding with your online clearance. You must check your status here even if you have checked your admission on the JAMB/UTME website.

You are not to go to the Universtity for Document Verification and Screening. You will be informed /notified via email or SMS when to proceed.

CSN Team Reporting

ADS:- Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.

Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.

Tags: , ,

1. Stella says:

I hv checked my status but they keep showing me error either in my jamb reg.no or score meanwhile there are all correct. Plz what’s the problem i don’t understand. Plz reply thank u

2. charles says:

Please I scored 254 and I applied for medicine and surgery
    But I was given fishery and aquatic studies…. How possible is that please
    Could that be an error….?

3. sandra says:

i have paid my acceptance fee but i cant get my epin, i need help

4. thankgod says:

pls I really need this confirmation, I applied for business administration but during the e pin generation I was not able to get it. I tried multiple times but to no avail, can it be possible to still get admission without the e pin procedure. thank you bcus am about to process the acceptance fee in no distance time.

5. Faith says:

My younger brother scored 230 but still yet his name is not out,please what is the problem?

6. Kemi says:

Please is the second admission list out.

7. godwin says:

when are they going to release the second list please?,now that we are already approaching jamb admission deadline which is nov 31st,me and my colleagues are really tired of waiting,is the list so erotic that they are trying to fall in love with it for this long,i pray ooooo

8. URERI SIMON ORUESE says:

PLEASE , I AM NEED OF HELP BECAUSE WHEN ARE SUBMIT MY ONLINE CLEARANCE DOCUMENT ARE HAVE A MISTAKE, A PLACE WHEN SUSPOSE TO MY PUT DEPARTMENT AN WENT TO MY FAUCLTY.

9. please I score 239 in jamb and I applied for median and my name is not yet out

10. joshua silo says:

Is Ndu 3rd batch out.
    I score 247 on jamb and name is not out yet is end.